Continental Plaza Seattle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... department for out-of-warranty repairs. You will also need to obtain the proper towing equipment. Cover the holes using a cloth to prevent the battery fluid from splashing up onto you.
Specialty auto repair shops are only that--shops that perform only one type of repair, like brake service, change of oil or any other lubrication, or perhaps a limited array of repairs. That way, if this is time and energy to pay, you'll know in the event you were ...
... Moslem, despite the extreme Westernization. We will be traveling during Ramadan (not on purpose of course, just the way it worked out), so restaurants will be closed during the day and some businesses as well. We cannot hold hands in public and that skimpy bikini is out (dang it).
... bought a plan ticket home but fortunately she came around and decided to sit on it and think about it first before ending her travels here. Still a few days went by, lots of ideas and thoughts thrown out there but she finally made the decision that yep she was goin home.
Next stop was the Napa Valley.
The Napa was gorgeous! We treated ourselves to some wine tasting, we all got a bit tipsy and tried walking off without the ...
... We planned to go to the EMP Museum, a museum all about the rich music history of Seattle.
The building itself was pretty impressive with a metal wall that changed colour from a dark purple to metallic silver across the walls. It didn’t look overly big from the outside but actually took lie 3 hours to get round. Seeing some of the first guitars, which were invented in Seattle, Kurt Cobain and Jimmy Hendrix’s Guitars and the history of Nirvana and ...
... southern Colorado. We didn't have time to do in hiking in Mount Rainier but it was a beautiful park. There were several waterfalls to view & large snow banks in the higher elevations. We didn't get a clear view of the summit of Mount Rainier because of cloud cover.
After Mount Rainier, it was on the Redmond, WA & a little West Coast reunion of the Pana High School Class of 1990. Julea Warren Leiter, one of my best ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108