Continental Plaza Seattle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Uwajimaya, founded in 1920. Later, for dinner, we went to the trendy part of town, Capitol Hill for a nice home made pasta meal.
L'Elena ha fet deures d'anglès i l'Ariana de Ciències. Però, no tenim temps per perdre, en Brad, el cosí de'n John ens espera per anar a fer vela al llac Washington. Fa bastant vent i no hi estem gaire. El club de vela és a un parc molt bonic amb platja ...
... filter and then a 500 micron filter. They filled plastic jars and then took them back to the microscope in the main building. Piping a bit of water, they were able to see microscopic baby clams, sea cucumbers and barnacles that hadn't yet grown big enough to attach to a rock. They found different phyto-planktons.
Next we were treated to a visit with the harbor seals. The trainers demonstrated the behaviours they work on with them in order to ...
... finely ground, very finely ground!? They didn't even sell fizzy drinks. I had to go elsewhere for my Mountain Dew fix ("Dew me up"). When I drink the Dew it's hard to tell if I'm dehydrated as it turns me pee to look like battery acid. Random story: when I was a kid I wasn't allowed to eat orange flavoured things because it made my pee turn orange. With all those E numbers I expect it turned everyone's pee orange, but my sister by default was a sitter downer so I guess she ...
... pergola is an exact replica with the same ornate detail as the original. We progressed from vintage Seattle to Modern Seattle as we headed up the famous Space needle. Despite not venturing up until 6.30pm, the sun was still high in the sky and you could see far and wide. We could see Mt Ranier in the East and Mt Baker tothe north (in canada). After such a productive and enjoyable day we decided to treat ourselves to dinner near Pike ...
... especially since I had to get up at 5am today.
Got our passports checked through immigration and then went back onboard for breakfast and to pack the rest of my things. Went to the crew office with all other crew/staff that were disembarking today, and got our passports back. It was a lot of waiting around but we finally were able to get off the ship where we got our checked luggage. I realized I ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86