Continental Plaza Seattle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
Did you just miss out on purchasing one of the 500 Lexus LFA supercars built between 2010 and 2012? "No big deal," you're probably thinking, "I'll just wait until the next time Lexus builds a supercar." Well, we're afraid that you'll ...
... the pavements and earth was washed down an obliging nearby hill to raise the roads. Finally, because people weren't wild about having to climb the ladders out of the pavements (especially with two handfuls of shopping) just to cross the road, and because an alarming number of citizens just fell down there, they eventually got round to covering over the pavements and the raising of Seattle was complete. What remains is a series of underground tunnels, and everyone in ...
... on to one of their favorite breweries, the Fremont Brewery, where we sampled a variety of beers. From there, we drove back to a Vietnamese place for dinner, tasted some honey lavender ice cream at Molly Moons, and sipped some more beer at Elysian Brewery. On Sunday morning, we let our gracious hosts have some time to pack up their house, as they are moving out at the end of the month and starting an international journey ...
... the background which we will try out one night this week. Here in Seattle until Sunday. Met back at hotel at 7.30pm then downtime for dinner at Pike Brewery pub. Tried the local delicacy Poutine which is fries covered in cheese and gravy - bad for the arteries but reasonably tasty, probably a oncer though. Tomorrow we have a couple of hours free time in the morning then off to Microsoft for the afternoon. Good ...
Seattle delivered with some much nicer weather. We made a blind booking for a Hotel on Priceline which is starting to become regular. Its an online site where you name a price, a rating and an area. They then pick a Hotel for you and the deal is done. We have mostly scored Hilton and Marriott hotels that are unreal! We get to live it up for cheaper than any hostel in places no less than 3.5 stars. Thats not travelling is ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108