Continental Plaza Seattle
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
So this was our last day in Seattle before heading to Vancouver , We decided to get our tourist on again and do some of the landmarks we agreed on the Pacific science centre and the Space needle the space needle is right near the EMP muesum which we had done on our first day, we didn't walk today tho we caught the monorail, we bought return tickets it about 2.50 pp each way so around 10 dollars for both of us which was pretty help but not worth it ...
... full shots of uni for $10. There was a small Russian stand selling sweet and savory filled breads, the smells coming out if this place we're incredible and we made it for happy hour, so half off everything. It was the most tender and tasty bread. Some one directed us to the crab pot over on the pier... they place a sheet on your table and dump out a 'pot' of seafood goodness in the middle of the table .and you just go to town. Ours had mussels, clams, ...
Sweet Mary Jane!
They call Seattle the Emerald City & we still not completely sure why but smoking marijuana is legal here so maybe the morning fog over the city is not due to the weather.
Many thanks to Ken for picking us up at the train station, showing us around & allowing two crazy Aussie chicks to take over his apartment & kitchen. The architecture around Capitol ...
... I kept saying. It was good. Check them out on their website; veggiegrill.com (I get free meals every time you get on there - Lol
We then caught the Monorail back to the Space Needle. Here again they wanted money to check it out so we thought no we can't do everything in every city!
Every time you jump into a lift it's $60 - $80 for the two of us and there are still ...
With only one full day in Seattle we wanted to make the most of it so we got up early and made our way through the fog and rain to the Space Needle. Even through the fog and rain the views were beautiful and we could imagine what it would be like if Mount Rainer was out. One thing that struck me is that through all the gray monotones every once in a while you would see a bright yellow or pink or green building to add a splash of color to the landscape. While up top the rain stopped ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108