Continental Plaza Seattle
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... five small pieces of meat, which tasted pretty fishy ( I know it's an alligator and maybe it's supposed to taste like that but still...yuk).
Last stop on this day was a recommended Irish Pub, where we had happy hour burgers (yummy) - lovely waitress!
Now we are back at Login's, again extremely tired and I have a bad sunburn on my shoulders but it has been a great day and an awesome trip so far. Excited for tomorrow - taking a fairy to bainbridge island! :)
... has a giant ferris wheel that I think is 175 ft tall and I decided to take a ride. It was honestly pretty terrifying because you're basically just in a glass box, but once I got over my initial fear, it was a gorgeous view of the water.
After the ferris wheel, I went to the aquarium, which was also (you guessed it) really cool.On the way there, I stopped at a little stand and got a hummingbird henna tattoo on my ear/neck. Upon my entrance to the aquarium, I got to touch ...
... seven different methods. This place is like a large gold monument to Seattle most coveted commodity company. Only the pictures I have included can do this Coffee Mecca justice. Needless to say I had a wonderful time spending a few hours trying different brews and various baked goods available. Thoroughly exhausted I headed back to the hostel after my extremely busy day, with an exclusive espresso cup of course. As I got back some hostel mates were downstairs watching ...
... patio. We snagged the only table outside and enjoyed a pint. We played a game that earned us a cookie that was made with beer. The third stop was Reuben's Brews which boasted a huge taproom and huge outdoor patio. We had another pint here and collected our goodie bags which included a lot of coupons and two glasses. We had bought the tickets in advance in support of the Washington Brewshed Alliance and expected beer to be included in the ticket price ($20) but there was no ...
... as mine are just about worn in and comfy so if it rains I will stick some bags over my boots for now. Forecast is good for the next few days plus we will be heading south again so hopefully it ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
1113 Sixth Avenue, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
3201 S 176th Street, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $60
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
15920 West Valley Hwy., Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $87
San Vitale, Seattle | 4 star hotel
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
Reforma/Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108