Continental Plaza Seattle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... right through the scanner and after determining that I had no metal replacement parts waved me through without scanning my body. 3 minutes tops. I'm now at the gate, 3 hours early as required, debating whether to visit the restroom now or later. Decisions, decisions, ...
The erectile dysfunctions are some severe complications that many people face today. During the last years we deal with increasingly more tension and this has a negative impact on our overall health. The demanding life-style is not a good option and if you are the busy person who has a lot of functions and responsibilities, you should learn how to relax and have a healthy intimate relationship, ...
... in Europe, they are monstrous and you literally need to walk through the mall to get to the planes. We acquired a couple of must haves and went to the gate. Now, due to the economic issues in Iceland a few years ago, they are a bit behind in their infrastructure and this is really obvious at the airport. There are clearly more flights and people than the airport can handle and we rode a bus to our plane waiting at the cargo area.
When we got to the station it was interesting that the platform was non existent as you have to step up the train from ground level via a portable step that is kept on the train. Our journey was delayed by about 2 hours before we started and then another 4 hours at a siding In the mountains of northern California because the locomotive broke down and had to wait for another locomotive to arrive and get hooked up. Then along ...
... to visit family in Minnesota, then volunteering for nine days at camp (love you Camp Goodtimes), followed by giving myself about a week to pack up a condo I'd lived in for three years. Add in sleeping on a couch for 30 mins one night and then one day later being awake for approximately 40 hours straight cause you had things to do (and liked the solitude of loading the **** I was tossing from my place onto a cart and wheeling it ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108