Continental Plaza Seattle
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... from just walking a 10-block round trip back to our hotel.
We have been here in sunny Seattle for three weeks and seem to have timed our visit perfectly with an extended heatwave. Temperatures here have climbed to over 30C / 90F each day, with no clouds in sight. I suppose it's great training for Sydney. As usual, we've compiled our list of favourite restos while here for any upcoming visits. We got a chance to sample some of the suggestions ...
... history of horror movies, some of the various types, and they had a lot of original costumes and props from some of the more important movies. They had Jason, Texas Chainsaw, and Evil Dead, but nothing from Nightmare on Elm Street. We took a bunch of pictures and watched some of the film clips and interviews. The science fiction section was also fun as they had stuff from some of the early sci-fi movies along with some Dr Who stuff and ...
This morning I was glad the hostel didn't have any great activities and I wouldn't be missing anything with my excursion up north to Boeing and hiking Wallace falls. It's awesome that Stefan decided to come with me today. It's just so easy traveling and meeting people that want to hang out. We were too early for breakfast but Stefan and I left the hostel at just about 7 am to head over to the hertz downtown to pick up my rental car. We walked to the area and had some trouble finding ...
... we played along anyway. After lunch we still had about 200 miles to go, so we smashed down a Starbucks in a can and hit the road again. Our next stop was at a rest area in Centralia, where I fed a couple of chipmunks before we had a 20 minute power nap each.
We got back out on the interstate (I-5) and cruised towards Seattle, the weather continuously improving the closer we got. We arrived at our Motel right on 5:00, the accommodation here is pretty good and in a ...
... on one side you have the forest and mountains then it has hundreds
of trees lying on the beach which have turned into drift wood. The multiple
rock formations, some creating small islands, add even more to this area of raw
beauty. No commercialisation in anyway! We sat on the beach and watched the sun
set. The best day on the trip so far! We stayed in Forks, which is where the Twilight
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108