Continental Plaza Seattle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Continental Plaza Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... and delis in this little toy town. We went for wine tasting at Eleven Winery tasting
room then to the Blackbird bakery for a light dinner, which we took to
eat down at a small sailing harbour. Then to deli called Hawthorne for another
Cuban sandwich. Looking forward to these getting more popular back in London!
Came back into Seattle and saw the skyline at night, although not as impressive
... me to be here. December 30th did not sound like long away and it really wasn't.
In the meantime I had started nannying with a family I knew through my past camp work and was thrilled to spend time with their two amazing kids. I also got a job at REI as a cashier and was blown away by how much I enjoyed my time there as well. After years of hearing my friends discuss the miseries of retail I thought I would hate customer service. ...
... with you to where you came from.. basically common sense.
If you happen to be one rather unobservant chap and somehow managed to cross paths with a bear, you should remain CALM, which I think is perhaps a reaction easier said than done. Proceed by talking or singing softly at the bear, (note to self: prepare ...
... Julie’s immaculately prepared mash and veggies.
Tuesday was a big disappointment for both of us, as when we woke there was a deluge to greet us. We drove as far north as we could without needing our passports, and drove around Glacier National Park for a couple of hours. Unfortunately, we saw very little glacier or snow, but I can report that the lake was full. Tuesday night was a very cold evening in Sandpoint, Idaho. Not much to report there, apart ...
... tucked in around the beautiful flowers. The displays inside were equally mindblowing. After Chihuly, we spent a little more time in Pikes Place being good tourists and watching salmon fly through the air. We bought a bunch of fresh produce and headed back to the house to prepare a fresh dinner. Leanne did most of the work, and I kept her company.
We enjoyed a quiet morning of crocheting in the sunshine on the front porch ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108