Howard Johnson Express Altoona
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Howard Johnson Express Altoona
Travel Blogs from Altoona
... apparently, just threw off the whole system.
Now our ticket agent, brown ponytail with glasses and completely in over her head with airport responsibilities, had to re-print the luggage tags to indicate I had two pieces of luggage, not one. This was going to take a minute as she had to print other luggage tags first. Now I had 5 minutes until my plane was boarding. New bag tags were printed and the first was placed on my big blue suitcase and it was sent down the ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... what's happening inside me and list my fears and worries below, as irrational as they made be:
- I'm afraid my carry-on won't fit in the overhead compartment
- I'm afraid it will fit but I'll keep having to get up and access it and it will be a struggle to get inside the many pockets.
- I worry that there won't be a vegetarian option on the in-flight meal
- I'm afraid any turbulence will ...
... with a thank you note when she receives a gift.
I opened the package assuming it was an early Christmas gift since I will be on my journey during the holiday season. Instead, there was a necklace, yoga shirt, mini candles and a note that wished me good luck in India and how proud she was of me. I actually felt my heart swell.
The nerves I've been feeling about leaving my family ...
I've been inspired by the Badlands to make this blog post all about things that are bad-ass. Truly, I'm blown away by the Badlands. I've been to quite a few National Parks, including Denali, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Glacier, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Arches. I knew full and well what I was getting myself into when I visited those parks. I'd planned to go to Mount Rushmore (impressive in the way that man-made feats are), and we luckily stumbled across the badlands ...