Howard Johnson Jackson North Ridgeland
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- High-speed internet in room
- Microwave in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Reduced mobility rooms
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Howard Johnson Jackson North Ridgeland
Travel Blogs from Jackson
... while the dealer is trying to solve the problem. But then, whom should we come across at the dealer but our new found friends, the Mississippi Drill Team. They had been at Drill Team practice in the morning and were on a break before reconvening for another practice in the evening. During their break, they had the bright idea to pop by Got Gear Motorsports for a gander and lo and behold, who is already there but us, fixing the bumblebee's bum. So together, we all stood around and waited ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
Jackson (day trip to Meridian)
- 9am start for our day trip to Meridian
- Mississippi Blues Trail Markers:
- Rubin Lacy at Pelahatchie
- Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup at Forest
- Meridian Rhythm and blues and Soul Music
- Meridian Jimmy Rodgers and the Blues
- Otis Rush at Philadephia
- We have seen a ...
... Washington Street, Vicksburg. Doobie Brothers and many other artists visited store for signings. Michel has photos with Dorothy Moore, BB King and BB King’s guitar. Dawn and Neil purchased DVD blues summit at BB King’s Blues Club and a Big Jack Johnson CD Roots Stew (W C Handy award nominee) Michael told us a lot of her stories about meeting famous artists at her ...
- Breakfast at budget hotel
- Drove downtown to visit information centre. It was closed and sign referred us to music festival venue
- Lunch at Steve’s as Coffee Roasters Café was also closed
- Drove over the railway tracks to what turns out to be the wrong side of town. Went to Savers to Go for supplies
- Drove around downtown ...