Howard Johnson Express Inn - Redding
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Howard Johnson Express Inn - Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
Later in the afternoon we arrived at the Loomis Museum named after B.F. Loomis, quoted at the beginning of this entry. We were met by Ranger Steve Zachary who gave us an overview of the park. In the gift shop John overheard one of our group members, an avid blogger and photographer, wonder aloud if he was too old to be a junior ranger. ...
... 1 of us was really practicing. Actually, both of us were - just in different aspects. Being the "residence manager", practicing, by figuring what was REALLY necessary and what wasn't was vital for my survival down the road.The vehicular manager was also well involved in his preparations. So we were both practicing - each in our own ways.
So, welcome to our home on the road. Have a cup of tea or coffee and join us in our ...
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...