Photos of Hotelli Rantakalla
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotelli Rantakalla Kalajoki
Travel Blogs from Kalajoki
... ages past,
Our hope for years to come;
Our shelter from each stormy blast,
And our eternal home.'
By the time the music had been played, the poem had been read, the thoughts shared, and the last song was sung, it did not take a good comprehension of the language to figure out that these beautiful older people had been blessed. They sat taller, their faces brighter and their hands outstretched to ...
Today i visited a primary school called:
Teacher: Mika Korhone
The kids were all super cute and I was really suprised by what the school offered in terms of TE
- Primary school
- Full workshop facilities operated by Mika only
- Classes of 3rd-6th grade in workshop
- Students choose between Textiles or technical work
- Projects seen were mixed materials based and include: ...
Today I did an online course about Design Research. Here are some points from the course i thought would be good for others to reflect on.
- Design is problem solving
- Design research is problem seeking
- Design research defines and describes a problem of opportunity
- Provides inspiration to create problem solutions
- Design research is about understanding the people you are designing ...
Today I had a lovely visit to a lower secondary school. They students and teachers alike were all very welcoming. Being the first school I have visited in Finland I was very keen to see what life is like in a Finnish school. We tend to hear so much about the Finnish system due to their PISA results so it was good to finally see behind the closed doors. My visit was to the:
Teacher: Janne Marjamaa
- School years ...
... little ones. This journey began in our hearts many years ago...
It began 5 1/2 years ago when we sat as engaged sweethearts, dreaming in each others arms, and unfolding our desire and heart to work with couples.
It was reconfirmed as we traveled around the world and saw the desperate need, not only in our own country but every place we stopped, to see marriages strengthened and thriving.
It started to take shape when, during our ...