How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Continental Breakfast
- Free parking
Photos of Hotelli Milton
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotelli Milton Jyväskylä
Travel Blogs from Jyväskylä
... went by ferry to a fortress island built in the 18th century when Finland was part of Sweden to protect from Russia. In 1853 it was captured by russia during the crimean war until Finland got independence in 1917. We liked Finland and the weather is fine but only 13 degrees. Tomorrow we are flying to Tallinn in ...
Of course, the reason we were there was for the rally. We had really good places at the fence to see two runs through each stage. It was the fastest rally ever run with the winner, local driver Jari-Matti Latvala achieving an average time of 125.44 kms an hour. We also enjoyed seeing the assortment of Volvo's BMW's and other classics running at the back of the field. It was great to be there and be part of the atmosphere.
Jyvaskyla University visit
Timo, Sonja, Aki, Lenna
- Teachers have basic training for primary school in the workshop (about 25 hours) and this qualifies them to teach craft at primary level
- Teachers who are uncomfortable teaching craft may swap with classroom teachers leading to some of the primary teachers to be more specialised
- Copying of plans is a tradition in Finland. It is rare that ...
Today I visited 2 school with Sonja that were years 1-9. This is a new Finnish trend they are moving towards having years 1-9 on the same campus. Most 'master teachers' would then teach all year levels 1-9.
Secondary school visit: Luonetjarven Koulu
Teacher: Jarno Pakaninen
- School is primary and lower secondary (years 1-9)
- Craft is mandatory until year 7
- Students elect in year 8&9 (some students take no ...
... rather they had to complete both textiles and technical. This has not really been carried out. New curriculum for 2016 is pushing for this to change to the 'norm'.