No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... impossible aims of the king), then ignored the sea tests which showed it was unstable. First voyage, straight to the bottom. Because of it's weight they were unable to salvage it even though it only sunk in 30m of water, so it waited until 1960. It is the only preserved wooden warship of its kind in the world.
The second highlight was the ABBA museum. Sounds lame, but it was heaps of fun. There are lots of interesting items ...
... complaining he was a little tired of lugging his suitcase on and off public transport so thought walking to the hotel might be the better option. Not a good idea - Copenhagen should have taught us a lesson – but not so!
We set off in the heat, pushing and pulling our heavy suitcases and carrying our backpacks over cobblestoned streets and every other undulating surface you can imagine for what seemed like an eternity (but ...
... and apple and a few almonds, and it was especially fun watching seagulls swoop down and take a piece every so often. They were afraid of the ducks for sure, but they obviously are all used I eating from humans. We sat in the sun for a bit and the shade for a bit and read some. The sun is surprisingly hot here, and because of the difference is the angle of the sun it gets dark much shorter lengths of time here. It may get dark at like 10-11 and be bright by 4 or so. ...
Like I mentioned in my previous blog, waking up at 5am appears to be the way
my body is adjusting to jetlag. Not quite sure why; yesterday that meant going
full day on about 4 hours of sleep. Today I woke up at 5 again, although this
time I went to sleep earlier, and took a sleeping pill, which helped me get all
the way up to 6 hours. Shall be interesting.
Had a relatively slow start yesterday – nobody seemed in a great hurry to do ...
... building, dirty and in a poor state of repair. Other buildings of the old town are generally renaissance style and not particular: one could be in any one of several European cities.
The magical part of Stockholm is its archipelago. And the view from the cruise ship is excellent. The deep water channel is quite narrow, so the ship is very close to ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179