No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
What were you thinking, I hear you say? WHY did you go to Sweden after your monumental dumping done by the emotionless Ex? Well, I wanted to prove to myself that I was strong enough to move on. I already had plans to be in Sweden for the infamous Midsummer celebrations, so I wasn't about to change my plans because of a decision He made. So, I still came to see my friends and try to make new memories of Sweden. Just because He lives here, doesn't mean I ...
... for Ambition to Create Novel Expressions and the owner was quoted online as saying " . . . I wish we hadn't called it that."
Our only problem so far is that wine is way expensive. On our first night I tried to be cool and asked the waiter if there were local wines he would recommend.
"We cannot grow grapes this far north" he said kindly, but I heard him think "you stupid, provincial American."
Bottles of the big reds we like are ...
Visit My Page on Facebook : Departures1 - Global Adventures
... center, so I could print out my airport bus ticket. On the way there, TWO people asked us for directions in English. Maybe we looked like what we are doing! Or maybe we were the only other people lurking around the campus at year's end.
We then took the subway to Gamla Stan, swarmed by tourists breaking into their snow boots. We checked out some souvenir shops until I decided I don't need to get low-quality souvenirs as gifts. There was a Stockholm ...
... all over the place on different days in different places... but it culminates with the parade. My roommate is VERY into Halloween, like beyond just getting dressed up and partying. Her family throws an epic Halloween party every year, so she is volunteering and getting pretty heavily involved in Shockholm. I think they could really use the help, haha. Anyway, I am excited!
I went to the library today to study Swedish. I ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147