No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... the bottom of the sea, and proceeded to spend the next 30 years (until 1990) preserving and restoring the timber and putting it back together. They then floated it into a dry dock, and built a magnificent museum around it. This thing is straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean. There is an interesting story behind why it sunk on its first voyage before it had even left the harbour - essentially they botched the design of it (trying ...
... serving sandwiches and good coffee and settled down with maps to get our bearings. We managed to locate the information centre where Sal and I walked to pick up our Stockholm cards, and while there sought directions to our hotel and were informed it was only a "10 minute" walk from the centre.
This information differed to my research which showed we needed to catch the T-Bana (or light railway) however we took their advice as Trevor ...
Today we all woke up and got moving back into the city with a lot of walking to be done. We walked back to the area we visited yesterday to show Ashley and then we worked out way around a water way to reach a huge park island. We had to go quite out of the way rather than taking a boat taxi, and since they only have so many bridge options you are limited in the places to cross. We walked over a few places and walked around the park for a few hours. We sat and fed ...
... of these, it was late Sat afternoon and we found the shops close early Sat and all day Sunday! Since we were leaving early on the Tues, we gave up!!! The bars and restaurants sell strong beers, wines and spirits so we weren’t totally abstemious – but the prices charged were a strong deterrent! Is this progressive or conservative, we wondered??!! We just hope no Australian politician visits Stockholm and gets any ideas!! ...
Stockholm, built on 14 islands of an archipelago that numbers 24,000 or as many as 30,000 according to some sources, has water and boats right at its heart. The cruise ship dock is a 20 minute walk from the centre, but the old harbour, which is still busy with smaller boats and ferries is at the centre. Above the harbour sits the Royal Palace, a rather ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179