TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Ostermalm Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... room than Buckingham Palace. I wonder who counted them. How hard would it be to miss one room is a 600 room Palace.
Unlike Buckingham Palace, if you pay the King some money he will let you have a look around his house.
After that to a museum of the history of Stockholm. An interesting place to visit with all the usual artefacts from years gone by, including a Viking style ship that sank in the port.
Day 5 – Stockholm
We wake up to yet another glorious day and take our time since we can't board the ship until 12 noon. We arrive at the ship in good time and have successfully missed the groups that arrive enmasse to board, so check-in proves to be a breeze. Once the customary photos have been taken, we head for cabin 9095. Our bags haven’t arrived as yet so we decide to go to the Lido deck and enjoy a drink while planning the rest of our day. ...
... a healthy life balance means this city invests in its vistas with more than it's share of help from nature. There are things to admire at every turn.
We stroll along the water front past the palace, the monarchy long retired to a more impressive palace further out of town, this one would do me just fine. Karin has us crossing the harbour towards Djurgården (Animal Island) and our two museums for the day. The king formerly used ...
... attend to us straight away, so we slept overnight in their yard. The next day, luckily it was a dry day, we took out all the bedding and mattress, and exposed the area the auto electricians had to work on. Everything was on a tarpaulin on the ground. The auto electricians Stephan and his dad, were too busy all day to get to our little problem, but were empathic to our wedding date. Finally, late in the day they came to look at the actuators. ...
... Station. We grabbed something to eat and then went down to platform 7. As we were waiting for the train Dylan went to turn on the GPS and couldn't find it. Think we left it at the hotel :( The train arrived on time at 12:36 and we got onboard and found our seats in carriage 5, seats 5&6. The train didn't stay for long and we were off. I called the Scandic Palace and let them know about the GPS but housekeeping hadn't found it yet. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Forest Park | 1 star motelfrom $130
Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147