Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... dörren. This restaurant has traditional food with a modern twist. It had really good ratings online. We contacted the head chef and learned about Swedish cuisine. Seafood is a big part of Swedish dishes which is why we chose to make stekt torskfile (Fried cod fillet with butter fried mushrooms, red onion, spinach and fresh potatoes). It was absolutely delicious. We fried the cod and put various vegetables on top. It was relatively simple to make. Next ...
... gate waiting for us with a flight attendant. We had made it, they had held the plane right up to departure time for us!! My god it was a long day. After an hour we touched down in Copenhagen, grabbed some dinner before another hour flight to Karup before making it home at 9pm.
Anyway Sweden was very nice, clean, pretty, good shopping, people were nice, I really enjoyed it. Norwedgian air are my first choice of airline!
MY NEXT POST IS IBIZA!!!!!
... amount of goofy-ness that lets you know he doesn't take himself or the world too seriously. He is soft-spoken and has a gentleness that you can feel, even through his eyes. He is the kind of person you can be around for days and not get tired of his company. He has a beautiful talent and gift for music that many around the world aspire to, and he does not boast or brag or have the slightest air of elitism about him. Not only am I grateful to ...
The Vasa is a ship over 300 years old. Unfortunately King Gustavs plans of grandeur and size destroyed it's ability to float and it's maiden voyage she sunk shortly after leaving the wharf. Luckily being so close to shore only 30 of the 200 on board lost their lives. The ...
... to the leafy green surroundings after the dry, white shores of Costa Blanca. We're so fortunate to have this wonderful contrast in our lives.
On Saturday we had the chance to catch up with one of our Swedish/American friends. Ben Swahn is here visiting his daughter. We originally met Ben two years ago when he and his wife Mary were traveling in Sweden. They live outside of Milwaukee. We struck up a nice friendship while in Gotland. Afterwards ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147