No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... that the half marathon was about to start! We made our way to the finish line and watched as the first few runners crossed. The winning time was 1:03 ... seriously?! We walked back through Östermalm (Stockholm's Upper East Side) and visited a few shops and the place where Karyn works. As we continued home, we stopped at the park to see Jens and Adora ... such a cutie. Jens went off to the market and the girls continued home. New word today ... Heydå (bye) for ...
... your of the city. It's supposed to rain the rest of the time that I'm here so I had to make the most of the beautiful day today! I walked to the Stockholm City Hall and did the guided tour (only way inside). This is where the Nobel Prize banquet is held every year! Fascinating tour and got to hear a little bit more about the political history of the city. Then I walked across the bridge to the old ...
... assortment of drawers and hidden compartments work like a Renaissance version of Wikipedia… only not so free. From perfumes to portraits, including a small-scale piano, it is the sum of the human knowledge of its time! King Gustav Adolf of Sweden was given a 5-hour tour of the cabinet when it was first presented to him in 1632.
We took a 5-hour tour of our own today, but to Fjäderholmarna in the Stockholm archipelago rather than inside a cabinet. Accessible only ...
... the end of the school day until 6.30pm. Pupils finish school at different times depending on the grade they are in but most are finished by 2pm and from there move to the Leisure Centre until they are collected by their parents.
Another difference between Swedish schools and UK schools is the inclusion of ...
... old street lamps. We found the xmas markets which were a bit small especially compared to Prague but set in the middle of a nice square. We wanted to have a traditional Swedish meal for dinner but all the restaurants we could find were SOOO expensive!! After wandering around and around we settled on Italian (can always find Italian wherever you go) and had a delicious meal and our first taste of Glog (Swedish mulled wine/brandy drink). When the waiter ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147