Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... I do?' 'Dont you like me' 'why can't I stay?' Well, honey, you didn't do anything - and that's exactly the point. This isn't a hotel. The waterworks began and I was in no mood to deal with this ******** at 4am. Even Humpty Dumpty couldn't put this all back together again - this girl was missing far too many pieces. I left her in the reception and returned for some much needed sleep. As soon as I entered the room I heard a banging - not the one I wanted - but. BS banging on the ...
... Each morning we had juice, yoghurt with fresh berries and Muesli, and an array of fresh bread, meat, cheese, and greens. We’d go over our plans each day with her and she’d give us some advice. Then it was off to the races to hit the museums that were included on our Stockholm Card. In Europe, most larger cities have these and they’re rarely worthwhile. You usually have to love museums (we do) and stay at least 3 days in the city to get your ...
... Torgny told us he makes apple cider from the fruit of this tree every year. The streets and shops of Stockholm are crowded once again. All of the "natives" have come back from the countryside. School has resumed and everyone is back at work. I can hear the children in the park, the daycare classes come to play every morning, rain or shine...and speaking of rain, we've had a bit more, several days have been cold and damp! But there is ...
... Sandhamn as a base from 1886, using the gardens of the customs house for their meetings until they’d built a large club house ten years later. This remained their club house until 1982, when they sold it and it is now a restaurant, essentially unchanged apart from function and it was immediately outside it that we were directed to berth by one of the marina staff. Apparently, we were extremely fortunate to have a berth so quickly, the norm is for boats to be kept waiting ...
... a tinsmith’s workshop and a bakery. You can also see many of the animals native to Scandinavia such as moose, bears, lynxes, wolves, wolverines and seals.
Skansen was founded by Artur Hazelius in 1891. He wanted to bring the traditional rural culture to life by exhibiting furnished houses and farmsteads, cultivated plots and gardens and both domestic and wild animals. When Skansen started, its focus was mainly on farming and Sami ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147