Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... had time to explore some more of the unique station designs getting use out of my 3 day tourist pass.
When I got to Central Station which was the main interchange station in the town centre this was one of the most ...
Big big day. We left the hotel at 8am and headed to the city for a tour. Today we also needed to pack an overnight bag as we would be on a ferry to Helsinki and would not have access to our luggage.
We saw the palace, Houses of Parliament, other usual city highlights. Stopped at the Town Council offices and thought boring....... But they were a definite highlight. This is where the Nobel Peace Prize awards are celebrated....... Awesome history, awesome buildings, awesome to ...
... can´t just fastforward. I don´t find them efficient even as a form of entertainment. Beyond efficiency, school and work kept me chained to a desk for hours at a time for the last however many years, that the last thing I wanted to do during my spare time is more sitting around. I think that is why I always tried to do in my spare time... events, yelping, running, yoga, ...
... many private study rooms too. The "exhibits" were all in Swedish and generally not that impressive... soo we were honestly somewhat underwhelmed. I guess it's a good place if you want to study, but for tourists, it can be skipped. Afterwards, I walked through Kungsgatan, a street filled with shops and restaurants. I found a Vagabond store and tried on my shoes again. They were so comfortable and cute!! I had to ...
... Nathaniel, Cat, and Morgan. The gardens behind the palace were very pretty—very formal with hedges and fountains—my favorite kind. Then, we took a ferry back to Stockholm that picked us up just in front of the palace. I was pretty tired so I stayed on the ship last night and used the convenient Wifi connection I had in my cabin from the port.
Today, I went exploring with my friend, Julia. First we went to the Nobel museum, dedicated to the recipients of the ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotel
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147