Hotel de Pondicherry

38 Dumas Street, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Pondicherry, 605001, India | Hotel
Prices starting from $37.00
 

Travel Blogs from Pondicherry

Pondicherry/Puducherry aka Pondy

A travel blog entry by danskgirl

8

TAMIL NADU - PONDICHERRY/PUDUCHERRY May 12th-15th Staying in french colonial Hotel de Pondichery in Francois Martin Suite, oh la la, not as grand as it sounds but lovely and hotel is like the french version of The Fairlawn in Kolkata, colonial and no chintz. So Pondy is half French half Tamil with the french bit by the sea (suprise , surpise, not …

Hogmanay in Pondicherry

A travel blog entry by amgrant

Taxi down to Pondicherry on the coast south of Chennai. Once a French colony, this city has still retains a clear French feel in some quarters. Stayed at the Hotel Pondicherry which was near the beach front promenade, decorated in a French farmhouse style with colourful rooms and high ceilings. Found the 'Satsanga' restaurant nearby, owned by a …

Day 221: French India

A travel blog entry by adventurenonni

1

... Wooooaaahh and to think its so close and I just looked it up. It could have been anywhere in this enormous country and I could have chosen any day to search for the details. Kooky and exciting. We walked to the garden restaurant for dinner and enjoyed a lovely and expensive dinner in a nice garden setting. It wasn't all that expensive, but not too cheap either. After dinner we returned to the guest house, watched a bit of tv and packed our things before going to bed. Goodnight French ...

Pondy - Denise's week

A travel blog entry by jdtrip

... providing the same level of care as those who pay. 30% of patients need to pay in order to cover the costs of the other 70% and to maintain a sustainable model. It does high quality surgery at high volumes and as such its doctors are among the most productive in the world. Aravind surgeons average around 2000 cataract surgeries a year compared to an Indian average of 400 and a US average of under 200. Not only this but the quality is not dented by the high volume - its ...

Crack on Chegwyn

A travel blog entry by simonchegwyn

4

... has a full tank of fuel and just needs me to load up and start riding again.

The humidity is starting to build up and the monsoon is clearly heading this way. Given the water damage to the impulse the last time I think it very wise to try and keep a few days ahead of it.

Safe healthy and continued happy travels to those I've met here - you know who you are!

...

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel is located on 38 Dumas Street, Pondicherry.
Map this hotel

Amenities

    More great choices in Pondicherry

    Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Pondicherry

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Pondicherry

    3.00 of 5 stars Good