Hotel de Kais
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dolomiti Canazei
Travel Blogs from Montreal
As this was low season several of the museums were closed. The town hall was open where you can see the council chambers.
Opposite was Chateau Ramezay. Wiki travel also said this was closed for winter but I was ...
... its a huge bucket list thing. No time like the 100th to honor in my own lil way those that did scrifice the ultimate. I've not really a plan....except that if all goes well I should be picking up a bike from downtown London....ackkkk if me words stop making sense....it may because of either the wine...or the screaming lil gaffer a couple of seats over...just the right frequency to have me looking at the window for escape options....and that is with ...
What does one do when they are unemployed, it's summer and they are in Montreal? Google 'free things to do in Montreal'. This offers many lists of free stuff to do and see but I wonder how many people have actually done the lists that they write? So...this summer I'm going to do 50 free things in ...
First day in the city, where I bask in the glorious weather, stroll her lively streets and feel the cultural vibe. After finding an ATM to garner Canadian cash, I spy something special. Just outside the gate to McGill University, staring up into the canyons of modern, mirrorlike skyscrapers, a unique sculpture catches my eye.
One of the benefits of city life is public art. This sculture by Raymond Mason is exceptional, causing one ...
... t be able to take this flight. After a few phone calls we are successful in getting our luggage reassigned to this new flight. She prints our boarding passes and we are pleasantly surprised that not only are we all on the same flight as confirmed passengers, but we are all sitting together in row 15 D, E & F. We thought for sure we would end up scattered throughout the plane in those dreaded middle seats in separate rows. I am not sure what this agent's name was, but ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!