Hotel de Kais
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... for us. Neither Rox or I had any idea what we were doing. We were told just to wear something warm as we were walking there thats all! Rish did also ask us if we'd been salsa dancing before. Woah I though not sure if I want to haha but lets go with it. At about 6.30pm Rish's mate Eric came over and we enjoyed a beer on Rish's balcony enjoying the awesome view. Rish, Rox and I also ate our smoked meat sandwiches purchased earlier. These sandwiches were awesome. So ...
... market” rate and the bank rate is almost double.
Towards the end of our trip, one of our interviewees told us that our itinerary essentially followed what is known as the European Banana. This is a region that spans from around Rio to Santiago, Chile. This region was heavily populated through European immigrants that arrived in the last two centuries. This explained why everything felt so European and ...
... a few Babson connections there as well. Thus my itinerary was made and it was set that I would be travelling from Rio de Janeiro down the coast to Buenos Aires.
Right after coming back from India last summer, I shared this idea with my friend Etienne Dagenais who had come to Boston to help me edit my documentary for India in the Media and Design Studio. He is a film student in Montreal and has ...
PITBULL, KESHA TOUR
The event took place on June 4, 2013 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec.
Opening Act for ...
... It took us nearly half an hour before we got our tickets at 12:30.
First attraction in the Biodôme was the Tropical Rainforest. The Tropical Rainforest at the Biodôme, is a reproduction of a tropical rainforest in South America, and awakens visitors to the extraordinary biological diversity of these ecosystems and to their terrible vulnerability. The Biodôme's Tropical Rainforest, measuring 2,600m˛ and populated by thousands ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!