Hotel de Kais
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... Of course it was and not
just to tick another city off the list either. You know, I may have the opportunity
to come back here in the future, but if I don’t, I won’t regret the time it
took to travel to Montreal and back. I can look back and rest assured that I’ve
made the most of my time here in Canada.
Onward to Texas……..
*old building, new restaurant within to
look old, you get the ...
... when the moisture in your nostrils starts to freeze.The temperture is generally highest in the middle of the afternoon, so we are able to sleep in and have a late start. Terry has a bad back and a cold, and I have sinusitis and a hacking cough, so we were home by 5pm this arvo, but not before Terry had called in at the boulangerie for an almond croissant and a sourdough baguette.
... out how he had managed to achieve this. We had a 5 minute ride to the cruise terminal, where our passports & cruise tickets were checked at the gate, then through to the ship's berth, where our luggage was taken from us and we were put through the usual, security screening & health checks. Our luggage expertly disappeared, was also screened and loaded onboard not to be seen again until we got to our suite. We were met at the gangway, ushered onto the ship, ...
... I knew I really wanted to travel. So I became serious about the trip. I really looked into it, and just exactly how much a "world trip" would cost. I started to bring my laptop to school everyday and any spare second I had, I was researching a city of interest and the costs related, possible accommodations, interesting things to do; everything you would need to know about any new ...
Another day in Montreal another church. I spend the morning visiting Saint Joseph Du Mont Royal and its surrounding gardens. Siting high above the city it affords some great views. I walk into the city from Saint Josephs through Mont Royal Park which takes a few hours. Crossing to the east side of town i check out the Village. While walking down the high street a stranger stops to comment that I'm handsome, have a great physique and if I'm free tomorrow, could they take ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!