Hotel de Kais
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... good fun, everyone just chills out, drinks or get stoned! Next stop Quebec City - we found the cheapest way there and that was to get a car share! We're getting good at finding cheaper alternatives these days... Watch out Martin Lewis, there just may be some new money saving experts in town!!! I have a new mission as well!! ..... To get Sam to actually write something on this blog before we get back into the US! Peace out!! ...
It's nice when traveling gives you unexpected wow moments and Norte-Dame Basilica gave me one this morning. Not as grand as its Parisian namesake, what it lacks in size and external sophistication, it makes up in internal depth and detail. The blue ceiling, gold leaf inlays and ornate alter are stunning. The main bell weighs 10 tones (its rarely used as its vibrations damage the building), the organ has 7000 pipes and Celine Dion was married ...
... EVEN THIS MALL IS SO HUGE WHY DO YOU NEED SO MANY STORES WHAT
EVEN IS ALL OF THIS? Yes, grande is an understatement. Hell, tremendously huge
is an understatement. 7 floors (not including the gym floor on top) with at
least 4 chambers the size (length x width) of my entire mall back home, with
hallways connecting each one to the next, lined with tourist stores, sunglass
hut, yeh! (Canadian fro-yo), and ...
... day’s rental. I found it very liberating to be able to pick up a bike at one of the stations, ride it and then drop it off at the next bike station. No worry about locks, someone stealing your bike, wondering where I would need to lock up the bike, the hassle of keeping your bike safe – it was all gone with Bixi Bikes!! Jeff and I rode the bikes, gave them back at the next Bixi Bike station we found where we could ...
... I have volunteered Tom, Dave and Linda to do this climb of some 3000 metres. Not me! We board in 45 minutes. Next post from Lyon. Tim.
(Posted by Linda): Our group combined made a rather unusual but impressive collection of boxed, bagged, and bubble-wrapped bicycles in the Montreal AirTransat check-in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!