Hotel de Kais
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... Francofolies de Montreal@Place des Festivals
- Catherine Durand avec Marc Papillon-Ferland ( aka le talentueux multi-instrumentiste ) --> Les Murs Blancs
- Monica Freire
- Andreanne A. Malette et Francois Lachance
- Josianne Paradis
Festival 2: Festival Folk sur Le Canal
- Sarah MacDougall (really love her husky sexy voice)
- " Sarah ...
... greatest cars you can find at the best prices. The second isn't merely the best one on the taxi market; also, they are affordable and competitive. Regardless of the event you happen to be visiting, the corporation will transform the highway in to a nice enjoyable time. A Port Orchard cab is actually tough to obtain. You will find situation whenever you must wait about 40 minutes for a taxi to get some place you have to be. For most people, this is a ...
... good movies ( The rouille et d'os AND The East ) ensure that the flight is quickly over. In the Pierre - Elliott - Trudeau de Montréal airport I have to wait for an hour and a half before an immigration officer can help me. "C'est interdit the travailler dans l' industrie du sexe" I get along with the friendly man. Then for $ 9 I get from the airport to the city center and I can even use the ticket on the subway. At the stop Rosemont I ...
... hockey game with him as the season didnt start till October. Another hour passed where we reminisced about the tour we all met on two years ago. Rish played his trip photos on his huge Tv and we laughed at the stupid hangover movie references and the boys obsession with Trondheim. A pact was made by the boys for a Trondheim reunion in 2020 ( although only 9 years after it sounded better than 2021) whilst I shook my head in pity. After seeing a thousand photos of waterfalls ...
... companionship along the way.
After a rejuvenating breakfast I made a bee-line for the Jazz festivities in town which kicked off at 12. At this time, it was pouring with rain. By the time I reached the Jazz grounds it was painfully obvious that nothing was happening at this stage due to the rain. I decided to wait it out with a beer and goat cheese pizza at the closest eatery. It was not until 4PM that there was any sign of music in the city. At ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!