Hotel de Kais
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... time to check out the insectarium.
At the planetarium we had two theatre stops. The first was absolutely incredible - we lay back on beanbags staring up at the 'sky', and the movie (playing across the domed ceiling) took us up from the forest we were lying in, into the sky, out of the Earth's atmosphere and spinning into space. We saw stars, planets, meteors, before escaping from the Milky Way and watching the Big Bang. Absolutely fantastic. ...
... be something we would come to often. We highly recommend checking a game out!
The game didn't finish until after 11pm. We caught the subway back and grabbed Burger King for dinner as it was late and not much else was open. There were some weirdo's out on the street, lots of homeless. Lots of drunk people for a Tuesday night!
We got back about 12.30 and were well and truly ready for sleep!
B & L x
... my stop to get off the metro, I came up from under ground and was not to sure which direction I needed to go. Left or right? I went right. Wrong way! I only walk 5 minutes before I realised. Got to see some nice urban art for my mistake. Today was forecast for rain & of course it rained. Perfect day to go to the museum of fine arts. That ment another trip on the Metro. I made it to the station and was going in the correct direction. When I got of the train again ...
... island to the church in the present day. After I left the church and was taking a photo of the front a local lady told me about the bank if Montreal building behind me, said that you can go in and they have a museum inside. So I went in. The museum is just a one room thing, but documents the history of the bank and some of the life of Canadian currency. After my time here I walked around the old city and did some tourist shopping, before heading back to the hotel to have some ...
... clothes as long as I roll instead of fold (HIGHLY recommended), they pack neatly into my bag, and I can access whatever I want without having to make a giant mess each time.
- Ziploc bags. Anything not in a packing cube goes in a ziploc. Anything that could potentially leak goes in a ziploc. Dirty shoes go in a ziploc. Anything that needs to be compressed to remove the air goes... you guessed it ... in a ziploc. I ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!