Hotel de Kais
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... br> After class on Thursday, we went to La Grande Bibliotheque (the Big Library). We were all actually a little confused by this odd excursion planned by UQAM, but we took a few reluctant pictures of the building and booked it (that not so clever pun was an accident, but I decided to leave it for your benefit). After the library, a few of us hopped on the metro back to the John Talon Marche (the open air market) to buy some more ...
... exhibit on The Greeks. They had just ended a special exhibition on Marco Polo in the fall.
The excavated remains were not as I remembered as I recall wooden planks. This time it was stone foundations and burial chambers. The underground passages connected under the street to ...
Okay I got me train back on the tracks. I got a real late start to packing sort of got going about 10 last night I think......probably forgot my helmet....and curse of curses. A tradition was broken, sadly Andy couldn't give me a ride to the airport...I get that he has a life not revolving around my needs but...he is my lucky travelling token. He has always gotten me to the airport on time. So I am hoping this does not cause chaos for me. Time ...
... in an area renowned for diverse and delicious ethnic foods. Here, we became aware of the intersecting of ethnic neighborhoods. Orthodox Jews, conspicuous with their black clothes and curled side burns, walked the streets just a few blocks from Little Italy.
Saint Laurent Boulevard, running north and south, splits Montreal into east and west halves. During the 20th century it became a magnet for immigrant communities. Its eclectic ...
... Sochi…. You would think we had learned our lesson in India during that gluttonous 15 hour airport layover during which we filled up on paneer pizza and Chicken Maharaja Mac’s: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-e ntries/tickettoride/1/1340882873/tpod.h tml
But no, instead upon looking into flights we concluded that previous experiences reiterated one thing: ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!