Hotel de Kais
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Kais Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Apologies, in truth I'm not writing this anywhere near the date it says and so my memory may be rusty but nevertheless I'll shoot for the stars! First some letters of the alphabet and symbols! Y U J 8 € @ ~ } # P Now add all them together with some French road signs and numbers and you have an exact replica map of Montreal roads!!! They are nuts, they are crazy, they are unimaginably complicated. People go fast and instead of ...
It snowed a little overnight, enough to make the footpath slushy and slippery. When they give the temperature, they say what it is, then what it feels like, so this morning, it was -12, feels like -20. Tomorrow morning they predict -26, feels like -35. That will be a challenge. We can't stay out much longer than one hour, before having to find a coffee shop or museum. It can be quite cold waiting for a bus and stuffy and hot once ...
... when we visited NYC so we should recognise it! The Montreal version is tiny in comparison.
We then visited the Bank of Montreal which looks very much like the Pantheon in Rome. There is a reason behind this, according to our guide Ismael. The rationale was that back in the 1800’s people didn’t trust banks and kept their money under their mattress. To portray an image of success the buildings were built to look old, semi-religious and ...
My bikes last owner seems like he took great care of it but as I need to get the tyres changed anyway I drop her off for a decent service (valve clearances, timing chain etc). Kevin and I jump on some bikes and spend the afternoon in old Montreal. The jazz festival is on and we check out a couple of ...
... cottage, swatting giant mosquitos and stomping on carpenter ants, we returned to the apartment. Actually, her cottage is very lovely, old with pine floors, a stone fireplace and well-attended gardens. There is also a separate guest cabin, one room with a half bath. We took the passenger ferry (it's a short 5 min ride) back to the mainland. Sue treated us to dinner at a pub, Jack Asters, a lively family pub/restaurant. It ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!