Hotel de France
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... hooligan of course, though supposed to be fine in themorning.
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...
Remember where I last left you? It was around 2 a.m. and I needed to have luggage in the lobby by 7:30 a.m. the next day. So....this morning we dutifully loaded buses on time, and then sat for an hour because the bus drivers didn't have their paperwork for crossing the border. Bus driver rules are very strict in Spain. They must not drive longer than two hours without a stop, and then they are required to take a 20 minute break. During the break the bus must be turned off and ...