Hotel de Chevreuse
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Chevreuse Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... was originally Protestant and then changed to Catholic. In those days being a king was as close to God you could get, but if you changed religions then in some eyes you were more human. So some fanatic decided to kill him. He was not treated well for that as he was tortured, etc before they actually killed him.
It was a long day. I think we hit almost every arridonsment. There are 20. We probably hit about 10 - 12. I really enjoyed my day with everyone, even ...
The Lourve was amazing! Tara told us that we had to get there by ourselves on The London Tube. Couldn't sleep all night. Went to The Lourve about 50 times in my sleep. Got there early and the line already had 100 people on it. We made our way in and rushed straight to The Mona Lisa ...
... we adults enjoyed catching up with our respective travel stories from this trip on the way over. The big story that came out was that Steve had planned on taking Mason to Le Mans to see the pre-race goings on via train the day before, but the French train workers decided to strike on Tuesday, quashing any chance of that happening. Apparently, the taxi union also decided to strike the same day, so ...
- Slow start after rough night, still a bit weak
- We both struggled with thinking. Like the twins on Mastercheff, we had to combine our half brains to work out how to get to the tourist office to book our Versailles and Monet Garden tours.
- Steve loaned me his Paris Lonely Planet Pocket guide which became a permanent attachment to my hand. Those free maps are worse than useless. The handheld GPS map was too cluttered ...
... panes, and a biblical story was relayed in these stained-glass scenes from left to right, bottom to top. "It's like a bible comic book!". It captivated the boys interest and they really appreciated the level of detail that was required.
We visited a sombre monument to acknowledge the 200,000 French citizens who experienced Nazi concentration camps. The boys were very respectful as we toured the site, and ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159