Hotel de Charme La Comtadine
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hotel de Charme La Comtadine
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel de Charme La Comtadine Revel
Travel Blogs from Revel
... the Netherlands and gave the piece to the couple as a wedding gift. They subsequently gave it to my parents. Our miniature sculpture, about three feet in length, of a reclining Madame Borgese, sister of Napoleon, sits on the sideboard in our den.
She is titled Ebe, "goddess of immortality feeding on nectar," sculpted in 1816-17. Canova and his studio made three versions of Ebe (also Hebe).
The is the sculpture we have in our den. This ...
... no charm, no esthetic beauty, just function, function. But what is still in Prague is what you mentioned, more fortresses, churches and an ancient bridge that is cool.
As far as the hotel you're staying in we don't know one fine hotel from another. We go through Booking.com which is the largest in the world. If you have the domain name Booking.com, ask (your dinner guest you mentioned previously) when you all have dinner, he cornered part of the market on domain ...
3km from Revel is a reservoir, created in 1667 as the feeder tank for the Canal du Midi. It is at the foot of the Montagne Noir and collects water from several streams, topping up the canal levels near Castelnaudary as needed. It is on the watershed between the Atlantic ...
... to us.
We decided to press on at walking pace until off of the motorway and
just as soon as it had started, it stopped. The hotel was
conveniently located half a mile from the old city walls and the
hotel receptionist was very kind in drying our jeans and clothing for
us in the hotel laundry. When we had recovered, we walked up the
road and into the old city. It was very photogenic and worth ...
... Urgences' (the French A&E department) - not a great distance but cost 15 Euros one way and 18 Euros the other (longer on way back due to the duel carriageway effect). Were there by just after 8am, amazed as no one else there. Very laissez-faire attitude, did,'t come across as particularly professional. Gave Roger's European Health Card in - in France you get 70% of the cost paid by the government, and the individual is responsible for the other 30% (or ...