Hotel New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Nancy
... the next dip onto "Adapting and Assimilating."
- Keep a positive mindset. You're living in France, the rest of your friends are dying of envy.
- Stay active, find a student club or sport to play. For me, that's been learning to play rugby and weightlifting with some new friends.
- Make travel plans! Get excited to go somewhere new.
- Reach out. Whether it be your ...
... much and it would go bad, I only got an olive spread, some strawberries, and some melon thing the vendor had me try (I think it was some variation of cantaloupe)! I also got some hand made pasta, which I quickly cooked for dinner. I am actively searching for a friend willing to spit some fresh oysters with me or someone else who is dying to go to the stand where you buy the cheese then make fondue with it! I just love trying everything! We are already planning to go back on Tuesday! ...
... friends, because why not just enjoy the moment, You Only France Once right?!
High points this week:
- Finally getting my student ID, I am officially an ICN étudiant!
· The "godfather party" on Wednesday
· Alinnette bringing me a baguette because she’s the bomb.com/life saver!
· Looking up places to visit with Alex when he visits!
· Learning how to sing in Indian culture ...
... from Massachusetts) so we all joined her to celebrate. She has already been here for a semesters so I think she was glad to have fellow Americans to join her! We ended up at bar that was like a subway tunnel, we didn’t initially fit in very well because it was hip-hop night. After a little we forgot all about everyone else there and danced alongside the people who actually had some moves! When we finally left of course we stopped for ...
... after another without any type of break. I am so exhausted right now. I can barely keep my eyes open. But, on the plus side, I'M GOING TO THE CIRCUS TONIGHT!!!!!! That makes my day. Even though I had some issues with purchasing my ticket, they didn't send me the ticket email, just the payment confirmation email. So I sent an angry email this morning to the customer service people. I was like "I am NOT going to buy another ...