Hotel Villa Souvenir
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Villa Souvenir Taormina
Travel Blogs from Taormina
We travelled via Cefalin, a former fishing village, and visited the cathedral there, then we had lunch at Miraglia Forest where the restaurant is part of a farm. We walked down the long driveway lined with pines and past some pigs, (whose relatives were on the menu). After lunch our destination was up and up a winding road to our hotel on the edge of the historic town of Taorima. We again had ...
First impressions of Sicily weren't very positive as we assumed the metered taxi would charge us the correct fair, but it was at least double what what it should have been, and the drive to the hotel wasn't impressive. Fortunately things got better. The city has some beautiful buildings, although it can take a bit of adjusting to the dark grey lava stone, which is an abundant building material provided by the still ...
Hello from Taormina on Sicily. Another beautiful bay and spot to have a holiday which thousands of people were doing
Only Tim was doing a tour today which started at 12.30pm, so we sat in the Crows Nest which is a bar with unlimited views at the front of the boat. We could have a coffee which Sue hates and Tim admits is average ie no flavour, no idea how to froth and milk which is long life and therefore will not froth properly......well we are ...
... top, we walked along the edge next to two craters, I had lunch at this stop (arancini, coffee and canoli cake). Nice sunny day today. We spent some time waiting for the English people to get back to the bus, thought we had lost them! Next stop was an underground cave, we were issued with a hard hat and torch. Last stop was to ...
Breakfast in the hotel, great breakfast at this hotel, home made croissants etc. This hotel is in a great position with great views, just a little tired, the rooms need updating. We walked to the chairlift to get it to the top where the ancient town of Taormina is, we walked around and took photos and had lunch at the Trattoria Piazza Badia, very nice meal. Lunch was antipasto with ...
Other places to stay in Taormina
Via Nazionale 105, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Gorgeous hotel, but wi-fi …
- Enchanteur et haut de gamme !
Via Madonna delle Grazie 3, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Fantastic stay at the Monte Tauro
- Not up to scratch!
- Selective information.....
Piazza San Domenico 5, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $401
- Gorgeous gardens, beautiful public rooms, disappointing bedrooms
- Wonderful and unique - like staying in a living museum
Via Teatro Greco 59, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $849
- Stunning service, views and rooms
- An oasis at the end of a long vacation
- Grand Prices, Grand View but no Grand Hotel
Via Nazionale 189, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $182
Bagnoli Croci 75, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Excellent location, staff rude and disapointing food
- Great Hotel, Not So Great Staff!
- Excellent hotel and excellent staff
Via Nazionale 147, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $269
Via Bagnoli Croci, 79, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- I LOVED this hotel
- Villa Belvedere - rude, arrogant, inhospitable
- Lovely hotel with beautiful views
Via Guardiola Vecchia 27, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great Hotel
- Fab Holiday
- Fantastic hotel, town and island
Via Luigi Pirandello 50, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $352
- Un vero 5 stelle lusso!
- Wunderbares San Pietro
- Superhotel in guter Lage
Via Nazionale 161, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $367
Via Bagnoli Croce 92, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Fabulous break
- Food dreadful, but stunning views
- Bristol Park Hotel August 2003
Via Don Giovanni Bosco 10, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $90
Via Nazionale 107/A, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $306
Via Dietro Cappuccini 10, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Via Circonvallazione 61, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $151
Via Bagnoli Croce 1, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $193
- A great hotel
- Only ok; lots of steps
- Good View But...
Via Nazionale 114, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Via Leonardo da Vinci 83, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Via Giacomo Matteotti 2, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $97
Via Toselli 8, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- View Mount Etna from your …
- Excellent location - good hotel
- Price is not in proportion to quality offered
Via Guardiola Vecchia 34, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $195
- Fabulous small hotel with great service and views
- Lovely hotel;great location;teriffic views
- Breathtaking views
Via Luigi Pirandello 60, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Fantastic Place to stay!
- A great stay at the Bel Soggiorno
- We would happily return to Bel Soggiorno
Piazzale Della Funivia, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $113
Via Madonna delle Grazie 9, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $86