Hotel Vikram

Address: Ring Road, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110 024, India | 1 star hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 1 star hotel, located in the South Delhi area of New Delhi, is near Red Fort (Lal Quila), Gandhi Smriti, ISKCON Temple, and Dilli Haat.
Map this hotel

Amenities

Photos of Hotel Vikram

    View all photos
         

      TravelPod Member ReviewsHotel Vikram New Delhi

      Reviewed by nicole.reed823

      Hotel

      Reviewed Jun 9, 2014
      by (1 review) Austin , United States Flag of United States

      Hotel we lived at

      This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

      TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Vikram New Delhi

      3.50 of 5 stars Very Good
       

      Travel Blogs from New Delhi

      FOMO: Fear of Missing Out (Day 11)

      A travel blog entry by nicole.reed823 on Jun 10, 2014

      4 photos

      FOMO: The Fear of Missing Out Namastay from Delhi! We are getting into our second week of classes, and time could not fly by any faster! My name is Nicole Reed, I graduated from St. Edwards in 2012 with a B.A. in Global Studies, I am currently working on my Master's degree in Sustainable Development. Though I haven't been studying the textile …

      Worldwind

      A travel blog entry by jason152z on Jan 18, 2015

      2 comments, 5 photos

      ... to bet 99% of people would say they were prepared and then feel a massive sense of overwhelming anxiety, the other 1%, you've done this before haven't you? Getting a taxi is I guess a rather simple task, it's cutting through all the rubbish (this is a family friendly blog) just to get what you need. You WILL have several strange 'drug lord' style gentleman offering you their cab, because "we are special", the ability to say "no thank you" and walk away is a great skill once ...

      New Delhi (Without the Belly!)

      A travel blog entry by sarahdoug96 on May 28, 2014

      79 photos

      ... the Qutb Minar is made of red sandstone and marble. The stairs of the tower has 379 steps, is 72.5 metres (237.8 ft) high, and has a base diameter of 14.3 metres, which narrows to 2.7 metres at the top. Construction was started in 1192 by Qutb-ud-din Aibak and was carried on by his successor, Iltutmish. In 1368, Firoz Shah Tughlaq constructed the fifth and the last storey. The complex itself had a lot of ruins that had lots of religious carvings on them. The first stop off ...

      Day 2, New Delhi

      A travel blog entry by mcgrathpavitt on May 06, 2014

      14 photos

      ... Its obvious that its a one off for us as we just haggled over the cost of a bowl of peanuts, and eventually backed down/didn't have any!

      Off to our driver's house for dinner tonight, after calling at his barbers for a trim for me.

      The people are far less annoying than in South East Asia. Still pester you a ...

      Welcome to India!

      A travel blog entry by ajoverseas on Feb 16, 2013

      22 photos

      And what a welcome it was... Greeted at the airport by a man holding a sign saying 'Mr Jamie', we headed into the great unknown. The ride to our hotel, Cottage Yes Please, was enough to show us what the next three weeks might be like - a roller coaster. The car we were in was literally about to fall apart. Nothing in it worked, not even the speedo. The engine light was on, it rattled, the seatbelt didn't work and the driver wasn't particularly talkative, until it came ...