Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... photo.. If you google Copenhagen that is the place that will come up... I have no idea of names as the words and street named they have are just massive and unpronounceable so I won't even try. I came home on the driverless train by myself and managed it with only one mistake which I thought was pretty cool.. I didn't see one railway man at all so they must lose a lot of money on fares I reckon..the locals have an Oyster card like London and like ours at ...
... tweezers, compact mirror, glass cleaner spray and cloth, a bar of soap, small bottles of shampoo and conditioner)
- "Pharmacy bag" (regular pain killers (paracetamol and ibuprofen), penicillin for UTI, medicine against yeast infections, penicillin for severe ...
... so I ducked into their big department store. It's just like a Nordstrom and I wanted to buy these two shirts but, one was $75. and the other $135. Not today. Boy, I have good taste. It is apparent that the Danes are feeling the cold too as all the stores had the heat on and I was seating within minutes. Tivoli Gardens is one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. I remember reading about is as a child. It is right smack dab in ...
European breakfast was included at the hotel so we got cereal, meat, cheese & fruit along with juice before packing up and checking out. Once again we left our bags in the luggage room and headed out into the city.
We walked from the hotel to Rosenborg Palace. This is the former home to the Danish monarchy and has been a museum since 1843. Before that it was used as a sort of ...
... felt crowded. But we also avoided the pool deck, casino and buffet whenever possible.
We had assigned seating for dinner, dining with four other couples at our table. As in our past experiences, we enjoyed our tablemates. Two couples were from Canada, one couple from Minnesota and the fourth was from western Austria. They have a computer program to assign seating, I assume that the Austrians were assigned to our table based on the fact that WE live in Austria. ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Krystalgade 22, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $102
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!