No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
All three of us slept very hard and quite well following the exertion of the previous evening. I heard loud thunderstorms during the night, but neither K nor Anna heard a thing. The skies were still gray, with very fast-moving clouds racing along the horizon as we all slowly got up. We were all pretty much packed and ready to go, so I left early to go retrieve our car from down the road. I ...
... 0px 30px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; list-style-type: disc;">DGI Sports Centre
... boutiques, a wonderful toilet (free) with gold plated rails, fittings and it was a public convenience downstairs in the Main Street. A trip down a few lanes, small shopping buys, back to the main square through a Lego shop, and continued our journey down the main cobblestone pedestrian road to our planned end for a long, late lunch to watch the world go by on such a glorious day at Nyhaven. But....with all the planning some things we can't ...
... were keeping up and as safe as we could be while competing with bicycles, pedestrians and vehicles, while also describing the sites we were seeing and telling the delightful ‘inside’ stories that make for a great guide.
We saw the royal palaces, historic churches, local markets, monuments (including, of course, the Little Mermaid – which Cathy knew nothing about. Honestly, those of you who know her, please tease her ...
... are so environmentally conscious but aren't really concerned about the effect so smoke and second hand smoke. Back at the hostel, I struggled for ages to check in for the plane the next day because of he ****** wireless at the hostel but finally got my boarding pass just before the internet dropped out again. I also wanted to confirm with a guy in Oslo about sleeping bag and mat rental but I gave up because the internet was so frustrating and went to ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced