No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... photo.. If you google Copenhagen that is the place that will come up... I have no idea of names as the words and street named they have are just massive and unpronounceable so I won't even try. I came home on the driverless train by myself and managed it with only one mistake which I thought was pretty cool.. I didn't see one railway man at all so they must lose a lot of money on fares I reckon..the locals have an Oyster card like London and like ours at ...
... tweezers, compact mirror, glass cleaner spray and cloth, a bar of soap, small bottles of shampoo and conditioner)
- "Pharmacy bag" (regular pain killers (paracetamol and ibuprofen), penicillin for UTI, medicine against yeast infections, penicillin for severe ...
... so I ducked into their big department store. It's just like a Nordstrom and I wanted to buy these two shirts but, one was $75. and the other $135. Not today. Boy, I have good taste. It is apparent that the Danes are feeling the cold too as all the stores had the heat on and I was seating within minutes. Tivoli Gardens is one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. I remember reading about is as a child. It is right smack dab in ...
European breakfast was included at the hotel so we got cereal, meat, cheese & fruit along with juice before packing up and checking out. Once again we left our bags in the luggage room and headed out into the city.
We walked from the hotel to Rosenborg Palace. This is the former home to the Danish monarchy and has been a museum since 1843. Before that it was used as a sort of ...
... felt crowded. But we also avoided the pool deck, casino and buffet whenever possible.
We had assigned seating for dinner, dining with four other couples at our table. As in our past experiences, we enjoyed our tablemates. Two couples were from Canada, one couple from Minnesota and the fourth was from western Austria. They have a computer program to assign seating, I assume that the Austrians were assigned to our table based on the fact that WE live in Austria. ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Lovely hotel
- Fantastic Place to Conclud…
- Her skal vi bo
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great hotel, expensive bre…
Bredgade 37, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Near to great atractions
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Modern, lovely!
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice quite hotel off the m…
- Eat like a Danish King.
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Small but comfortable
- a good budget centrally lo…
- klein maar fijn
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not the first choice at Ho…
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Quite Nice
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
Indre By, Houston | 3 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Executive Suite facing the…
- Good place to stay
- On the Waterfront
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Our Hotel in Copenhagen
- Great Location
- A stroll from the central train station
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Wonderful location
- Great location and the per…
- Worst Hotel in Europe
Sydhavns Plads 15, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $67
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
- New, clean & green. Great …
- Mes Logements
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Great location.
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great place to stay in the…
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Engvej 171, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $210
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- A Good Place to Stay
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- cheap and central
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- More Backpackers than a Ho…
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- The Hotel Kong Arthur is t…
- A Closet Room Experience
- Closet View
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!