TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Vergina Athens
Travel Blogs from Athens
... We booked a full day private tour, meaning Gary and I would have a driver at our disposal all day. At 199 euro it was only a bit more expensive than ship tour which did not offer the same itinerary.
Our vehicle was an Mercedes taxi, and our driver a lovely man called Apostolis who is generally a taxi driver but does about 4 tours per week for an Athens tour company. He was able ...
... dinner in the Queen's Grill, which is an exclusive restaurant reserved for the top suites. We were very well looked after by attentive waiters, and the food doesn't get any worse in these exclusive restaurants. Because we went early (6:30pm) we were by ourselves (on a table for 6) for most of the meal, but we were joined by an interesting mid 80's Grandmother towards the end. Liz had already been on the ship for a week, ...
As we make our way to Athens, with a delicious in flight meal and the supremely generous flight attendant staff, I can't help but think about how proud of us our father would be if her were alive today. Alice, Robyn and I (Barb) have never had the opportunity to do anything like this before. Our father was not only an avid traveler but also a professor of Geography. He loved the world and exploring new places and cultures but he also loved sharing his experiences with his ...
... young adults with everyone having a great time. Everywhere we went in this area of Athens we just noticed such a zest for socializing and being out in pubic, enjoying the weather, and enjoying great food and drink. The city has so much energy and it was really neat experiencing the urban culture here. If we were to return, we would definitely stay in the Monastaraki district again. For dinner we followed our ears and went to a restaurant packed with Greek ...
... where we got acquainted over dinner. Group dinner at night - Gods restaurant: perch fish (J), chicken, apples w/honey for desert.
Acropolis Select Hotel 37.96584, 23.72731
Falirou 37 - 39
Athens, Attica, 117 42
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Circle - IX, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $12
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price