No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Athens
Our performance for the high school students in Athens was interesting. I think they appreciated the music (well, as much as high school kids can), and it was really nice to hear them perform. For a group that only meets for half an hour a week, they sounded amazing.
I think the song that we were best on was probably "Yerakiña". The students definitely recognized it ...
... jailer's ring of apartment keys. Upon entering the apartment we found several notes left for us detailing how to use the washing machine, mentioning that the light and stove in the kitchen didn't work (thankfully there was a Bunsen burner style propane thing for our use) and a rather alarming reference to "a lot of risk of electric shock" (see the picture) when using the hot water. On top of all this, it would seem someone was living here ...
... do both in the next 2 weeks and beyond that it would be too cold.
My next stop was Athens and I had a really interesting train journey on the way after meeting two guys from Israel. They weren't travelling together, we had all just met on the platform whilst waiting for the the Athens train. It was great to have company for the journey and after asking them lots of questions about Israel I am once again really interested in visiting there at some ...
... was dark by
the time we got there so we just went to the restaurant next door and
had a decent meal of veal for me and moussaka for Steph. Went back to
the hotel and Skyped Mum and Dad. Was good to see them both.
Steph's Birthday and our first day of
sightseeing in Athens! Got up pretty late and had a delicious gyros
plate at around 1pm. Went straight to the Parthenon. Awesome! I'd
been wanting to see it ever since ...
It was 29/8 and i counded down the hours to get the plane and to live one of the most amazing experience of my life..!!
Everything was ready.
- suitcases < ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $118
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $130
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $74
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $76
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $323
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $67
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $119
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $118
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $91
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $160
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $48
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $48
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $102
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $49
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price