Hotel Santa Constanza
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
As most folks that have been tuning into my show for over a decade
already know, my first career is in Travel and Tourism. I have a
bachelors degree on languages, literature and education, specializing in
Italian, from the University of Istanbul, where I took an additional
year of classes on psychology and education ( …
... and completing some of the build, Michelangelo died. Someone else changed the design and added a new part, mostly blocking the dome. I have to say, if I had been Michelangelo, that would really have annoyed me. The only reason you can get a full view now from down the street is because Mussolini widened a boulevard in the 1930s. A longer history is that the area used to be used for chariot racing. At that time, Christians were ...
... to cross the road as Italian drivers are crazy...so fast in these narrow streets. We saw Piazza Navona, The Pantheon, Trevino Fountain, Spanish steps, Via Condotti..all designer shops down both sides. Then met our tour guide Francschesca and went to Capital Hill and looked at the old ...
... here in Rome, and wow! Hotwire you did right by me for this hotel! I am in a 30 room villa with beautiful hardwood floors, marble bathroom and even FLUFFY blanket on the bed. Now for anyone who knows me, you know that I adore fluffy blankets.... This just about made me jump for joy!
Tonight I am going to rest, I went to the sauna in the hotel and had gnocchi for dinner :) Need to sleep and try and take it easy because tomorrow it is on to Civi to see ...
... at least 10 minutes while my wonderful husband Brian went to retrieve it and try and get back across the road. A great day in Rome, a very long day in Rome and a very HOT day in Rome, 10:30pm back home kids both passed out in the car after an exhausting day and the 280 km/h train we took from Rome back to Florence. Enjoying my wine and last evening in Tuscany.. So goodnight everyone..... Pisa and Lucca tomorrow and then a late flight to Derby, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Santa Constanza Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72