Hotel Santa Constanza
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Santa Constanza Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Arrived this morning at around 8am and met our guide Franco for a "3 hour tour" (fortunately not a fateful one like on Gilligan's Island). On the way in to the city we stopped at St.Paul's Basilica, which is one of the three main basilicas in Rome. We saw the sights of Rome from the bus and then headed to Hotel Luciani near the main train terminal. A short break ...
... stop so in 4 days we need to do what we can. Tonight we had an unbelievable sea food dinner with some new friends from Florida we met on the ship and caught up with - looks like Florida is lookin' good next year as they want us to stay with them. Another great day. - weather slightly overcast, but still very nice to get around!
I woke up with a start at 2am from a dream. I was on a boat or wasn't or shouldn't be or some travel gone wrong dream. It was kind of a majestic moving big ancient ship.
The taxi driver just said Mama Mia!! And the radio is playing a relaxing version of bang bang my baby shot me down. : p I just went to the Spanish steps. Unimpressed. The sinking ship water feature was interesting. Keen to get out of ...
... of year it was packed with tourists but we managed to make a wish.
Paul then wanted to check out the Pantheon and thought he could see it on our Italian map so we made our way there. Unfortunately his Italian wasn't as good as he thought and It was some other church (Chiesa di San Giacomo in Augusta) impressive all the same. It was then a short walk to piazza del popolo.
The next day we had booked onto a food tour and were pretty ...
... to navigate and even harder when around every new corner you find a monument or church or obelisk that takes your breath away. Not to mention the shopping on Via Del Corso! It's a long road filled with designer labels stretching from the Spanish steps down to a building that resembles some sort of a palace. We finally find the Fontana Di Trevi after a quick wi-fi pit stop at good old McDonalds. Toddler throws a coin in the ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82