Hotel Santa Constanza
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Santa Constanza Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... some lunch and see how he felt after. When he didn’t feel any better and hour later after lunch, we went to look for a pharmacy. We found a pharmacy where they give us some cream for him to put on. Of course, it didn’t work. Bummer. So, here’s Nate walking like a penguin down the streets of Rome.
Because of this, we decided to simply head straight for the Colosseum and then call it a day. Bummer. His legs were in ...
... just down the street to get some snacks and MILK! I had a headache throughout the evening the previous night, and couldn't figure out why. Well over 24 hours without milk just doesn't work out for my body! Shopping was an experience. I thought I could do alright understanding Italian, that I wouldn't be completely lost and confused. Wrong. I forgot Duolingo does not speak with speed, like real people do. I felt like a stupid American, and it won't be ...
... the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus and, also according to tradition, the first Pope and Bishop of Rome. Tradition and strong historical evidence hold that Saint Peter's tomb is directly below the altar of the basilica. For this reason, many Popes have been interred at St. Peter's since the Early Christian period. There has been a church on this site since the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine the ...
As I arrived by train to Roma Termini train station, I automatically went to a taxi driver in hope that he would take me to my hotel, and although close, he felt it was better if I walked. I didn't really want too considering I didn’t know my way around, but I did it anyway. "Ayou goa thisa waya and thena go straighta".
Ugh! So I began my walk, completely oblivious to where I was going, lugging my bag around and asking someone for further directions after every ...
... some fresh tuna carpaccio and a Caprese salad with Bufala Mozzarella, prosciutto and rocket.
Needless to say we didn’t regret it. Both dishes were equally light and perfectly dressed for the hot weather, while the flavours in these unassuming dishes where simply scrumptious and refreshing.
Naturally, a walk to the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps followed. Fontana di Trevi, grandiose in it’s stature, romantic in it’s ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82