Hotel Santa Constanza
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Santa Constanza Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... rested, then met up with our Walks of Italy guides for our Vatican After Hours Tour.
They split the group up into two (about 8 -9 per group) and gave us all headphones and transmitters (or whatever you would call them) so we could hear our guide. We went in and she got us all situated with tickets. The only thing I wasn't super happy with on the tour was that at the start, she spent about 20-25 min (but if felt like forever - ...
... there. We all moved out to the tables near the edge of the hill, but it was still in the sun and the sun does not set until after 8.30pm because of day light savings so we were in the sun most of the meal. There was still quite a bit of heat from the setting sun, so some of us were sweating and wearing sun glasses as we ate our dinner -a bit unfortunate. It will take a while to adjust to the long days and ...
... the 64, and took it past Argentina (where Julius Caesar was killed) and met Dr. C. From there we caught the 60 across town to see St. Agnes outside the walls.
... right down the street thinking "where is it? I should be able to see it by now?" Next to me was a restaurant and the Maitre D asked me if I'd like to eat. I asked him if he could tell me which way yo the Colosseum. He came and stood next to me smiled and said "Turn around" I looked over my shoulder to the street behind me and there at the end of the road, clearly visible, stood the Colosseum! Rome 1 Dumb Aussie Tourist (DAT) 0
As I walked up to the Colosseum I ...
... pizza, having them served by a waiter with a philosophical T-shirt stating: "make food, not war". Wise words indeed considering the pleasures found around and at the dinner table. We eventually crossed the river once more, stopping by the Giardino degli Aranci to marvel at the sun setting in this most incredible of cities. The garden was full of orange trees - and they themselves were full of oranges... so much so that we crossed a ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82