TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Sansonnet Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... our own eyes…the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Roman Forum, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Vatican City, Michelangelo’s art in the Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica, Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius, the sun setting over the Bay of Naples, Sorrento, the hillside town of Positano, Amalfi, the Old Bridge in Florence, THE statue of David, Botticelli’s Venus, water flowing into St Mark’s Square at high tide, the canals of Venice, the Swiss ...
... the metro we headed to the
Louvre. It was pretty awesome to get to
see the Mona Lisa in person. We ended up
getting lost in the Louvre trying to find the Sarcohagus exhibit and then the
exit. From the museum, we found a place
to eat crepes for dinner. They are
delicious! Uh, I love them. We leave tomorrow which is extremely sad. I want to stay in Paris longer. It’s a beautiful city and has delicious food!
... museum illustrates the role of Australian troops throughout the First World War. It is very obvious as we travel through the regions that the part played by Australia is very much appreciated and respected as we often see the Australian flag flying next to those of France, Britain and America.
What we have not as yet mentioned - our floating home. The barge "Elodie" is owned by a Dutch couple who bought it 17 years ago and completely refitted it with ...
... we had a tight 1:10 connection.
- Turns out we didn't need the 20 minutes, since the flight was delayed by about 30. Apparently there was a problem with the aircraft and they pulled it out and gave us a new one.
- "New" is a very relative term. This was probably the oldest, junkiest A340 in Air France's fleet. The seats were hard and lumpy. The In Flight Entertainment screen was a 4-inch, ...
... wanted to enjoy a beer or glass of wine in a cafe or brasserie. Across from the Theatre de l'Atelier along the Rue d'Orsel, we stopped at Cafe du Theatre. It was warm and charming inside and we got a little table between the main bar area and the back dining room. We both ordered beers, a Edelweiss Austrian beer for my sister, and a Pelforth Blonde for me. Both had that sweet, light, lemony flavor of beers that are in the middle of the spectrum between beer and sparkling ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
18 Avenue De Suffren, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $121
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
17 Boulevard Saint Jacques, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159