No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... element) and we doubt he'll ever look at them again so he might have done better to sit back and appreciate the ride.
Eric was skeptical about Rick Steves when we first arrived in Stockholm, but after lunch at one of Rick's recommended restaurants, Eric was sold. Grillska Huset was in a prime spot on Stortorget in Gamla Stan (near the Nobel Museum) but it wasn't obvious how amazing it was from the outside. For 90SEK you got a protein (advertised ...
... forested islands with charming homes scattered near the water's edge. The sun greeted us as we boarded the 1.75 hour "Hop On-Hop Off" bus taking us on an extensive tour through both the old and new cities. On our second trip around, we hopped off in the heart of the city and boarded a boat for a tour from another perspective. I'll let my pictures show you a few of the sights we viewed. City Hall is where the Nobel prizes are awarded on December 10 ...
... museum. The exterior itself was quite impressive and modelled on some of the Danish Castles.
The theme was the Swedish home. Exhibitions ...
... first and last entries of my Summer 2008 blog. It's so much better written and formatted, what?? I bolded, hyperlinked, and italicized stuff. I guess around then was the peak of my pumping-out-quality-essays-about-random -topics career, so perhaps I was more prone to writing away witty things and formatting ...
I woke up so sore this morning! Spending time with Christoffer has forced me to be a little-- a LOT-- more active. It's been a lot of fun though!! And I feel like I am getting even more out of Stockholm! But yeah, I was sore and my roommate had finished working 3 night shifts in a row (thanks roommie...!), so we only got really moving around 4pm, haha... I did do my laundry and clean up our room ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147