Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... rather than traveling around solo in this dark, cold place... she says she's headed to Oslo tomorrow for 5 days and will decide what to do. Sigh. I hope things turn out ok for her.
After that, I reorganized my stuff, so I can drop off my suitcase at Anneli's in the coming days. Most things are going to in the suitcase, then I have some winter clothes I need in the next 2 weeks, and then clothes for Thailand. ...
... listened to an impromptu concert on the old town square. We need to be back on the ship by 6PM to get ready for dinner and receive our embarkation briefing from the ship’s purser. It seems that since we are leaving the European Union and headed for Russia, we need to have our passports inspected and stamped by Swedish immigration tomorrow when we return from our sightseeing. One little catch though, once we are processed out of Sweden, we cannot get back off the ...
Today we took a scenic ferry trip from one side of Stockholm to the other and admired this beautiful city from the canals. We spent the rest of the day taking in as much of Stockholm as we could and finished the day at a local bar situated on the banks of one of the many canals and close to our ...
It was a gorgeous day today in Stockholm—the sun was out and there were white fluffy clouds in the sky!
We started our day at the Vasa Museum. This houses an over 200 ft long ship from 1628 called the Vasa. It sank on its maiden voyage—apparently it was quite top-heavy— and was raised in ...
... I don't have any pictures of because I was having enough trouble simply riding, let alone trying to ride and take photos at the same time. You'll just have to trust me that is was beautiful. Overall the bike ride took about two and a half hours, including lunch stop and time to buy some souvenirs, Once we got back, we are pretty buggered, and as it had been a while a little tender in certain areas, so we had a fairly lazy afternoon wandering around the small town center, and ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147