Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... would soon shoot out my penis. I immediately pursued it, since the alternative was to listen to her talk. My advances were shot back. I rounded off a few woo-saa's and held my tongue as Taylor completed the deed down below. He better hurry the **** up, she had started talking again. Then I heard a voice - which sounded like it came from the German blokes bed. I checked below and there's Taylor sleeping, alone. I looked over and the German bloke is being straddled. how the **** ...
... in Gamla Stan, Stockholm's Old Town, which is where I stayed last time. While beautiful and cute, Gamla Stan wears on you after a while, as you are constantly surrounded by tour groups, and its streets repetitively feature souvenir shop after souvenir shop, and restaurants that generally have a bad quality-to-price ratio. In fact, aside from the Nobel Museum, the two hours we spent in Gamla Stan were probably the low light of the day, after having ...
... with the family we were so relaxed and didn't have to lift a finger for a wonderful week. I am looking forward to repaying the Sunesons, Johanssons and Lovestrands when they all come to Australia. I have never eaten so much ice cream but it was irresistible so delicious and on the last day we did a walk up a hill to a lookout to view the township is Soderkopping. The walk was very similar to the one we did near our house in Launceston ...
... Train Station had contemporary styling – white neon signs at every store and white shiny walls. I put 10 Kroner into turnstile to use a modern co-ed washroom there. After walking along waterfront past many grandiose buildings many from 19th century with colourful awnings, we entered the Vasa museum. There we saw the wreck that was salvaged in 1961 after 333 years under the sea. The vessel was 98% original with hundreds of ...
... kind of moment. I looked up at the sky, took in the sounds, and relished experiencing something completely new. Not far from the square we found a quaint and, more importantly, affordable restaurant for lunch. It took me and Chelsea about two seconds to decide what we wanted; who can come back from Sweden without first getting real-deal Swedish meatballs? Brittany got the herring, as she denies the obvious deliciousness of red meat, and suffered the consequences. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147