No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... a mid-season sale now and selling fall clothes for cheap!! Eeee must restrain myself xD
Met Daniel's Swedish girlfriend tonight. She's so cute and crunchy! She told me the yoga place nearby offers free classes in exchange for karma yoga (free labor basically), so I'm going to check it out!!! So excited! We also talked about possibly doing a Thanksgiving dinner!! Yay!
Now I ...
... for the CBS right there and then and locked the ******* door. Dear god what had I got myself into. She jumped into the cab but her friends were like an elastic band - pulling her back at every opportunity. Taylor asked for an AK-47 but the cab driver corrected him - 'no M16 - they have 30 rounds per second' Priceless. He became our new translator - trying to solve the shitstorm I had put us in. Turns out the friends were jealous. My anger subsided - I definitely sympathised - ...
Blog by Fletcher.....
When we hopped off the cruise boat it was pouring rain and none of the taxis would pick us up. After a while we finally got a taxi and we got to our hotel. It looked quite new and very clean. We had hamburgers for dinner which were delicious. Mum had a weird looking kebab with mash potatoe.
The next day we caught a train to the old city of Stockholm and walked around. We saw the Royal Palace and the changing of the ...
... it because for many months of the year the water is frozen over and the sun comes up at 9 AM and sets at 3 PM. Stockholm is on the 59 parallel. We got caught in a downpour today which just seemed to appear instantly. Everyone heads for shelter and it only lasts 5 - 10 minutes. We walked to the Royal Palace which is very impressive. There are several museums located within the building. The palace is used primarily for state occasions. The Royal Family do not live ...
... Dragging our luggages in and out of the trains, etc etc. when we reached flemingsberg station, ITS THE WORST PART!!! We lost our way and we couldn't find our hostel. We asked for directions and everyone gave us different directions. We had to push our luggages up hill and we were further up then we were supposed to. We were mega exhausted by then haha. In the end we found our hostel, it's called flemingsberg centrum ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147