No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Heading north from Eksjo where we had a traditional Swedish breakfast in the hotel dining room with heaps of families on summer holidays.First stop Aneby for a waterfall, where Jude had to clamber up and down a few more than 39 steps to get the best shot. Then we continued on the main road to Mjolby, where we inadvertently selected the shortest route to Motala and ended up on what was probably the old main road - with no ...
... half hour delayed. Our seats weren't next to each other, but after watching how big of an ordeal it was for two other people to switch seats, we decided to be separated for the first time on our honeymoon.
Travis's friend Eric met us at the airport in Sweden. He lives in Berlin now so it was pretty easy for him to visit. He had lived in Sweden for a few months, so knew some Swedish. He had never been to Stockholm so it was a new experience for him as well.
... year a fleet of steam-powered boats make the trip to celebrate the tradition of the boating connections in Stockholm's archipelago.
Seven ships participated in the journey and hundreds of people boarded at Strömkajan.
We enjoy a beautiful evening with sunny skies and light breezes. When we arrived in Waxholm we were amazed at the throng of people waiting ...
... to piece together the puzzle. Some of the best times will be spent lollygagging but epic conversations will surely find you throughout your journey.
6) Fun side projects. I had to beat 2 chess masters in Siargao or else I wasn't leaving the island. One was local and the other a backpacker. I did not remember the last time I played chess. I left the island having beaten them ...
... some really beautiful sparkling things and also really tiny sculptures that had a strong hint of child labor. They also had a bunch of Viking clothes you could try on. I tried on a red dress, and Gabi tried to put on some stuff but they didn't fit him (I think this activity may have been meant for just kids...). He finally found a blue jacket that fit him... And hey, people in modern times wear jackets like that too! And we saw the tag and yeah, it was a jacket left by some ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Ave Camelinas 3466, Morelia | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147