Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... of exhibits - one being the exhibit "Slow Art" which was very interesting. Home afterwards then out to dinner at Chills (491 SEK) - not bad.. I had lambs chops (3) and Mich a BBQ ribs - also not bad. It was a late dinner, so home and bed ...
... I walked through a lovely neighborhood in Östermalm and returned to the museum about an hour later just as they were calling us!
Our next destination was a stroll along Strandvägen to see some of the boats moored there. We were on our way to Östermalmshallen to treat them to a typical Swedish seafood lunch. We also passed some of the boutiques that make this area of the city so popular with the rich and famous!
After an early lunch we were ...
... I saw some baby Perch then we got home and ate some fish. The hole day was very fun.
Me and my dad and my dads freinds went to an island and tried to go fishing. My dad caught a little fish and he let it go. The fish was all silver. The island was really rocky. After the island my dad and I went to Nillas. She made dinner and it was very good. The next day I was sick. The end
... di 32 anni doppo, alcuni arditi sommozzatori portarono alla luce alcuni cannoni usando una campana pressurizzata. Ma occorre arrivare al 1956, ben 328 anni dopo, perché il Vasa sia individuato nei fondali fangosi del porto. E qui inizia un'altra odissea perché ci vogliono 5 anni per riuscire a recuperare il relitto tramite un imponente sistema di cavi. Dopo il recupero altri 17 anni di restauri e di ...
... out-stylizes us on the transportation front, all around.
I ditched my Lonely Planet guide about 5 minutes into my stay and went for the Let's Get Lost approach. This is not a city where running from museum to museum is necessary. I'm just eking my way through it and taking turns where what's around the corner tempts me. This turned out well for me today. I went to a farmers market, stumbled into a grocery store, found myself staring at ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $2,200
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $1,399
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $207
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $865
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $865
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $1,100
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $121
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $186
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $122
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129