Eazires Royal City Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Eazires Royal City Hotel Frankfurt
Travel Blogs from Frankfurt
... in a thousand questions a day).
* We know we had some unforgettable moments, and that was what it was all about.* We're sure we will annoy them for the rest of their lives by repeating the same stories over and over again.
A big thank you to those who encouraged us and those who replaced us at work.... Hope we can do the same for you one day!
And now It's time to stop 'cause the Ipad is getting wet.
See you ...
It is 5:38 pm Italy time... how do I know this???... because our plane has actually landed in Italy. It's a miracle!!! The drive from our hotel is 40 minutes. Along the way I am struck by the beautiful flowering bushes, crazy fast driving and the graffiti. Once we hit about 30 minutes into the drive you start to see the tops of the famous Italian buildings and the quaint shops. The city really bustles to life with everyone vying for parking ...
The church bells woke me up at 8 this morning, but I slept in until 9. We packed up a bit then went down for breakfast then finished packing and checked out. We left our bags at reception and went for a walk to Christiansborg palace. We found the guards room and had a look at the finished statues we had seen in the tower yesterday. We decided to look through the Royal Reception Rooms and did this until 12. The royal reception rooms are used by Queen Margrethe ...
... babies for the last 3 hours also did not help...But we finally landed and now we have a 5 hour wait until we can board our flight to Athens. Germany is definietly on our bucket list after seeing a small glimpse out of the plane and the small sample of German culture at the airport. The landscape is so green and lush. I hope we can return and see much more. Oh! and I actually heard a german lady say "wonderbar!" and that totally made my day. lol -Amanda & ...
- Arrived into Frankfurt, Germany around 10am
- Drove to Susanne and Harold's home which is located in Schoeneck - it is a beautiful, small village filled with quaint houses and lovely views
- We spent some time talking with each other and had lunch which mainly consisted on pasta and prawns
- Harold and Floris took us for a walk around to village
- We had an early night as I was highly jet-lagged due to the very long plane flight