Hotel du Lac de Coppet
Travel Blogs from Geneva
... 0, 0); font-size: 12px;">
3. Switzerland is EXPENSIVE! There are luxury stores, hotels, and restaurants everywhere. Rolex, Tag, Cartier, Four Seasons Hotel, Armani, Prada, InterContinental Hotel are a few of the common brands and places we came across. The average price for meals was about 20 dollars.
4. I would ...
... was going to be expensive, but I had no idea how expensive. Fish and Chips for 33 francs ( about $40) and everything else from burgers to pasta at least 23 francs. Finally I ended up at the grocery store, where I was able to buy a pasta salad, a giant soft pretzel, an iced tea and a Swiss chocolate bar, all for 7 francs!
I spent the night in my hostel room talking with the two Dutch girls in my room.
... school) speak very well English. . Love the skiing, love the village, love the ease of access . Skiing looks relatively limited on paper but links to nearby Grand
Bornand and easy driving access to Chamonix/Megeve etc means you won't
I will not hesitate to recommend La Clusaz to anyone. Just come once, you fall in love with it ...
... amazing, perhaps more than 200 stalls throughout the long street. There is the old town reaching down to the lakeside and surrounding the two rivers which merge around the Palais de l'Isle. The lake is surrounded by the Aips and it's absolutely magical beautiful and about 40 km from the Swiss border. It is a perfect spot for romantic getaway, or family vacation.
I would recommend Annecy to anyone who is headed toward the Alps !!!
... the ground in both instances, choosing not to intervene. Knowing just how toothless the Security Council currently is just added to this feeling.
After leaving the museum and thinking about it again, I realised that we'll always know about and remember the worst things, but that we'll never know how many similar tragedies had possibly been prevented because of the UN.
Being a doctor, Mieke insisted that we visit the Word Health Organisation. It was quite ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel du Lac de Coppet Geneva
Other places to stay in Geneva
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $313
Route Francois-Peyrot 34, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Good experience
- Perfect for early flights
- Very pleasant Stay
20, route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Good Service
- Good for airport
- Value for money a/port hotel
Pâquis-Temple, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Will not stay again
- Good location and very clean
- Convenient and efficient
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $366
- Great Hotel
- Great Views from the Restaurant
- Fantastische Aussichten aus dem Restaurant
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $445
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $570
21 Ave de Mategnin, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Great as most of the NH hotels seem to be
- This is an airport hotel?
- Very good value for money
Centre-Plainpalais-Acacias, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Lovely place to stay
- Swiss Obstacle Course
- Excellent Location
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Very modern
- Pleasant Hotel in Geneva
- Decent Hotel
16 Route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Shoddy Airconditioning
- Good for Quick Business or Overnight Before Flight
- Good Value in this super expensive country
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $208
- Excellent Hotel
- Book this hotel ASAP!!
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $160
- Clean, Modern, Quiet, & Well-located
- Hotel Cornavin-clean and convenient
- A little overpriced
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- A Biased Review
- Terrible AND Fantastic!
- Nice hotel except for the exploding sink...
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $173
Saint-Gervais Les Bergues, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $210
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Pleasant Stay
- Great hotel shame about the breakfast
- Very comfortable hotel
Eaux-Vives, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $198
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $348
- Great one night stay
- A Grand Dame Restored to its former glory
- Fantastic ! Entirely renovated. The place where to stay
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great Hotel! OK Location
- Nothing to complain about
- Very nice city; ok hotel
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $304
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $521
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $146
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $520
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $226
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Red Light District Takeover
- Huge disappointment at the Tryp Bern
- Pretty grotty