No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Ebnet Mutterstadt
Travel Blogs from Mutterstadt
... stopped at the visitor centre for the Kellerwald National Park on the way to pick up some brochures.
On Sunday I played soccer for the first time in ages, then we drove to Friedrichsfeld to have a look at the Carnival parade. There were so many people crowding the streets with colourful wigs and funny clothes. Apparently it's only held every 11 years in this suburb because they share it with all the other suburbs of Mannheim. With 80 floats and lots ...
... Carlton Gardens
2. Sydney - Opera House - http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-en tries/danielpinno/4/1396269984/tpod.htm l
3. NSW - Blue Mountains
4. NSW - Gondwana Rainforests (just Mt Warning)
1. Brugge/Bruges - http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-en ...
I had promised to visit Steffie's Uncle Detlef up near Darmstadt in summer, but I didn't get around to it so with a free day on Monday, I decided to invite myself over and use it as a good excuse to see the countryside.
I wanted to make the most out of the day, so I left home at 8:45 and caught the 9:21 S-Bahn from Heidelberg to Bensheim. I could have ridden my bike ...
... of food and proper clothing then good riddance with you. You can't blame them though, there isn't anything else to do!
6. Beer. I can't really complain about the beer in Australia because when I was there I didn't know any better. There are plenty of good beer types in Australia, but they are seemingly overwhelmed by the boring majority.
7. Prices. I know that everything is relative. I earned more money in Australia, than on every other continent, ...
... although not outstanding.
Really cool and outstanding was my little trip up the castle. I walked down but drove up with a cool lift :-) The castle is absolutely beautiful, a must see. I only had little time so I went to see the pharmacy museum in the castle walls, rather then visiting the castle rooms.
I would have loved to stay longer still am very happy with what I saw. The castle / the ruin of the castle is charming and beautiful.