Residence Don Bosco
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Don Bosco Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Gnocchi w/ fresh San Marzano tomato sauce
... crazy that that many people are putting their lives at risk every single day. After Pompeii, the bus headed back to Rome. Once in Rome, we checked into our hostel which we were very weary of at first, but was actually very clean in side. We found a restaurant with great reviews and the food didn't disappoint. Food aside, we barely escaped a taken-like situation, but now that we are back in Dublin, it is a good story to tell.
Monday morning we made our way ...
... some family graves and even burial places for popes. It was spooky and I wouldn't like to wander off down there. It was interesting as I didn't know what to expect. Glad I had the chance to see it. To finish off a very big day, we had dinner out at the Mangrovia Restaurant in Rome. It was only open to us tonight. Highly recommended. The food was delicious, plenty of wine, company good, entertainment super. A highlight was the guitar playing by Emile. A man of many talents. ...
Off to another early start. We ate breakfast at 7:00 at the hotel. The food offered had lots of fruit & Italian pastries. I had corn & chickpeas if you can believe that. Mike stuck with the fruit & pastries. The typical Italian normally has coffee and a pastry/cake for breakfast. The hotel chef did try to prepare scrambled eggs and bacon at the request of our tour guide. The eggs were a little runny, but ...
... snog a man on the Spanish steps.
Near the end of our stay we decided to try a restaurant near the area we were staying in. The waiter was a lovely Italian guy who took a real liking to mum. Winking at every opportunity, and even promising us champagne if we returned the next day......I told mum to take one for the team.
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Not happy
- Hotel Cicerone
- Would not recommend this h…
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Rome Cavalleri
- Spoil yourself
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Excelente hotel
- Grand hotel
- Beautiful historic
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Very spacious, close to ma…
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Will complete later, just …
- $$ = what you get
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice hotel, but...
- Modern Hotel
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice Place - Too Far From …
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Long Way to the Room
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Torre Rossa Park Hotel
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- A hotel worth staying at
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Beautiful hotel, strange l…
- Great Value
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Lovely hotel a few blocks …
- Convenient to old Rome and…
- Nice hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82