No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Aarau
... the train and asked everyone to show their tickets. They boarded like normal people and then spoke in authoritative voice and the everyone started getting into their bags. Getting the yearly passes out and we had our tickets. They showed their badges to us and then really took a close look at everyone ticket/pass. Kate said she lived in Zürich for three years and only has happened three times for her. We were lucky to have experienced ...
... we can check out if there are party survivors.
- The Adventurists' Mongol Rally Official Site 2013: http://www.theadventurists.com/the-adve ntures/mongol-rally/
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Ral ly
- Joe Sabia's "How I Drove from UK to Mongolia in a ****** Car" (2009): http://www.joesabia.co/mongolia.html
... they have continuous flower boxes with cascading flowers hanging town, beautiful. Back to the hotel and get ready for dinner. We are walking to a restaurant that is putting on a traditional Swiss meal and a bit of a show. I forgot to mention, it is bloody cold here. Arrived in tee shirt and shorts and am now in a jersey and jeans, and it is raining a bit. Anyway off to dinner. Short walk really. Nice big place with memoralilia everywhere on the walls. Starts ...
... next morning, and went up the Pilatus mountain. This contisted of a half hour cable car ride to the snow capped mountain. Cold but breate taking views of the Swiss Alps. We had a walk about, took in some amazing views. We then decended down the mountian in this funny old school train. Slow and steady. Up on the mountin we had great views of he old and new towns. We then went down to the old town. I took some time out ...
... bother you.
· You think it is good to get up early.
· You don’t see a need for straight roads.
· You think going 30MPH on a freeway is just fine.
· The word Luxembourgli makes you drool.
· You don’t have a problem with nakedness.
Other places to stay in Aarau
Muhenstrasse 58, Aarau | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Bahnhofplatz 2, Aarau | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Bernstrasse West 56, Aarau | 3 star hotelfrom $178
Hauptstrasse 68, Aarau | 3 star hotelfrom $137
Schachenallee 39, Aarau | Hotelfrom $188