TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Priamos Athens
Travel Blogs from Athens
... at home.
AMBIENCE: The entrance is small, but you feel a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere the moment you step in. Due to the festive season the lobby was beautifully decorated. There are several spots to unwind both on the ground floor by the small bar, as well as up on the terrace.
LOBBY BAR: Guests can enjoy their beverage or cocktail and unwind in the relaxing and most inviting superb lobby lounge. Modern and comfortable ...
... go through 2 passport controls, one in Zagreb, another in Amsterdam and yet when we fly from Amsterdam to Athens, we did not have to go through any passport controls. We arrived late to the Central Hotel and was assigned a very small room, with a tiny bathroom that you can touch both walls when sitting on the toilet. We went up to the rooftop bar of the hotel to relax with a drink and appetizer before going to bed. The view of the ...
We arrived early in to Athens and were off the ship by 7.30am. We had booked a private tour through PK Tours who came highly recommended. Paul the guide and owner was fantastic. We were at the acropolis by 8 am with ************e there as the sun was rising over Athens. We could feel the history around us. The acropolis is such ...
Athens by night proved entertaining. I thought it would be just a tour of the city with amazing views of the Acropolis lit up by night etc. It turned out to be that plus belly dancing, a meal in a tavern and a mixed crowd. Got home around midnight managing to navigate my way back 'home' without incident. Athens is wide awake at that hour with restaurants full and many people still out and about on the streets.
... Arch. Joined the throng climbing up to the Parthenon, lucky to find a shady spot to take it all in before heading back for a cool drink then to the new museum which is spectacular & definitely a must-see.
After lunch we joined the hop-on hop-off bus (thankfully with a shaded roof) to do a circuit of the sights, best of ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price