TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pierre Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... mirror and everything (ok to non backpacker staying people it's not much but to me I was pretty chuffed I discovered it. No hair dryer though so I had to let it drip dry while I had breaky, no way was I going outside with wet hair when it was 10 degrees and windy as **** outside. I'm getting all out of order back to my first day, I woke up early to go on the walking tour of the city, it's free and a good way to get my bearings of how to navigate the city, but when I went ...
... and the beautiful and intricate stained glass artwork that made me pity the poor person who was in charge of designing, creating and placing those pieces together. It is unfortunate that you must start the tour off on such a grandiose and intense room, for it only makes the rest of the Basilique seem small, out-dated and boring. There is a chapel behind the grand room where people have been on wait lists for years to get married in, and well, ...
As expected I woke to a nice hangover which meant that once again I wasn't going to be doing much today. However housework called so we had some stuff to do around the place. It was a big day for Canada today at the winter Olympics with them playing the usa in the hockey semi finals. The tradie wanted to watch the ...
... a must see, which was locked. By luck someone came out, apparently they have it locked during mass to avoid tourists coming in n out... Great, the first mass since we left, not that we re that religious.... Mass in french, thank god we re catholics...
There s saturday night fireworks nearby at bonsecours telus the vieux port, but we re still with the tour for the night ...
... the No.11 bus to Chalet du Mont-Royal. The man behind the counter where you buy your tickets was very helpful we bought our round tickets (Seniors of course) for the day and showed us how to pull they through the gate to enter the
station. All the railway is underground we didn't have to wait and the train travels like a bullet.
Met a nice young couple on the train who showed us where to get off to catch the connecting train (Orange Line to ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!