TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pierre Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... walking. At any rate, got my route mapped out. I hope. Train leaves at 9:30, and I certainly do not want to miss it.
so, what to do with the rest of the day? Hm-m-m? I got back on the on & off bus. Heck the ticket was for two days, why not. Besides today was so much nicer - sun wise and temperature wise. The guide wasn't as good. So glad I had yesterday for the commentary. But got some ...
... told to line up in the baggage drop line. The line was long and people were trying to butt in, but I yelled at them. The line moved very slowly, because people were using it as a check in line. They had to pull us out of the line so that we could go through security to make our flight, this will become somewhat humourous a little later. We made it through security and we headed to ...
... in a large dome. Strange, yes but unique and interesting none the less. A quick visit to a fresh food market for lunch and we were on the road again to Toronto. We had been warned about the traffic in Toronto so we headed off early to try avoid the worst of it. After driving through some of the busiest, most insane roads, overpasses, bypasses and expressways I have ever seen, we finally arrived in Kensington, Toronto. We thought ...
... wet, thanks to the tunnels.
We popped above ground briefly to visit the Cathedral of Montreal, see photos inside and out. The external photos are not great as we were trying to prevent the camera getting soaked! The cathedral felt very modern inside as it was very well lit. Most large churches I have visited are normally very old and consequently not very well lit. This can make some very atmospheric photos. Not so in Montreal which has to be the ...
... didn't even open the carton nicely... How annoying. Shared pancake batter with a woman from New Zealand who is travelling for 7 weeks. Have signed up for the walking tour of the old town today but the weather is pretty miserable, not sure if it will still go ahead. There's a French girl from Strasbourg who I've been speaking to over couchsurfing who's in town for the day and we're trying to arrange to meet up which will be cool. Had a quick skype with ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
50 Rene Levesque Blvd West, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $58
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!