No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... centre and bought a 6 pack and made our way through those before heading to another bar made out to be an arcade. It had a heap of games in it like basketball, foosball, and some others.At this point we thought it was time to get a jug and keep drinking but I'm 100% certain i couldn't talk. That was the cue for me to leave. A 20 minute walk took me an hour to get home and i stumbled i the door at 1am much to Jenny's ...
... earrings that I wore to a pirate party and Ray Ban John Lennon sunglasses. Tourist - moi? I decided to live dangerously and go without my cashmere pashmina. Big mistake. In addition my silver hoop earrings were getting colder and colder. There are not many redheads in Montreal - real or fake. Also not many blondes. Lots of dark brown and black hair. Glen and I have been having technology issues - oh if I could only log a call and a nice IT person fixed it all ...
... and be done with it!
A great way to see the city is to do the red open topped tour bus which has a hop on hop off ticket. The tour guide on our bus was so funny we decided to stay on for the 2 hour ride and listen to his hilarious commentary. We passed one of the municipal buildings in which he said the crown jewels were stored during the second world war- a fact I never knew before. Also the Queen Elizabeth hotel in which John Lennon and Yoko ...
Saturday drove 1h out of Montreal to a beach! It was not real sand but it was nicely set up! Met some really nice people with whom I spent a day chatting, walking, swimming and kayaking with! Strange to suddenly be in a scenario where because of an activity through a site called meet up you end up doing ...
... what's different instead of familiar. There are always those nervous jitters whenever I head out to someplace unfamiliar, and certainly I expect that Africa will be one of the biggest challenges yet. But that's the point, right? How boring life would be if it were scripted in advance, if you always knew what to expect.
Anyway, at the moment I'm not really thinking about ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pierre Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!