TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pierre Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... a complete working factory with about 50 operating 19th C mechanical looms, complete with spinning flywheels and long leather belts from the ceiling pulleys to the machines. Only about a dozen of the looms were actually in gear and producing material, but it was fascinating to see them in process. Each machine is a maze of gears and shuttles and levers and threads, each one producing its own little cacophony, and the vibration is such that it could be ...
... had some weird questions - genealogy, metro line. So I got my directions to the gardens and off I go!
And they are lovely! Knee started giving me fits. Walking on cobble type walkways are so helpful. Not! But on the way to the gardens I won a GOLD medal!! Yep, me! Just look at the pictures!
Think I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking! Got to try for some sleep and wake up ...
... to anyone else on this bus, the act of me removing it, is not going to kill anyone.
I walked to the apartment just up the hill, settled in and looked for something to do to keep me entertained. I jumped on couch surfing and found a language program in town called Mundo lingo. It's a really cool idea. When you get to the front you get stickers for the languages you speak and arrange them ...
... of love for each other. And there you go, I fell in love with my best friend :)
Okay, so we already had plans to head to BC and go to Shambhala together, but being a couple just confirmed that we should really make these plans happen. I mean, why not?
We both worked our asses off to save up enough money to buy a car and travel across Canada. I sadly don't drive, I get crazy anxiety and ...
... as much as solo travel. It’s you and the world in its vast array of spectacular, scary, confounding, one-of-a-kind splendors. It’s as fantastic as it is frustrating; at moments as disheartening as it is uplifting at others.
I’m no expert, but isn’t love kind of the same?
What forms the DNA of a solid, lasting relationship? Trust. Mutual respect. Communication. A commitment to making things work, no ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!