No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pierre Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... 6:00 and when we went to bed about 11:00, things were still pulsing over there. We chose a quiet night of dinner and a movie - one of Ted's favorites, Bourne Identity. The rain never materialized but it is promised for tomorrow. Dang. We are hoping they will be wrong again since we are headed in to Montreal after church in the morning.
We set the alarm for 7:00 so we could get ready and find the closest church building. We ...
Germany againzt Brasil, 7:1, what more do I have to say? Watched it in the middle of a bar full of Brasilians and I was one of the only one cheering for Germany. Oh man, these faces...:)
What else? Jazz Festival, Cirque du Soleil, stupid blonde hair, French still sucks ...
... given better weather and probably would have seen a completely different country, but when we think of Canada, its this snowy frozen Canada we imagined so great to see it like this.
Canadian delicacies tried: Beaver tail, Poutine, Ceasars, Local Beers, Snails, Bacon in Maple Syrup, Nanaimo bars
Cities Visited: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Moncton, Charlottetown, Ottawa
... then went back to her place. A few tiny snow flakes drifted down on us as we got off the bus- but that's nothing compared to the predicted snowstorm. Oh yeah, on the way to the pub Cammie pointed out some giant baubles (frosted glass with colored lights inside) hanging from the trees. She told me that their color can be changed via an iPhone app! How cool is that- setting the street lights to your personal preference! (Until the next person with an app comes along that ...
... conversation, then I Skyped Lisa for updates on the rentals and let her know I emailed her a covering letter and Water Usage account for Kallaroo. Lisa had just opened my email when I Skyped so she said when she goes to Whitfords she will drop the letter off to Georgina. Kallaroo inspection was good
Georgina is looking after the property only a few weeds in the garden but it has been raining.
Nice big king bed so it won't be long before we drift off to dreamland.
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!