Hotel Pension Am Siegestor
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pension Am Siegestor Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... were OK. Benjamin footed the bill out of nowhere when we were queueing, so that was cool! I really liked what I had, and I also took a lot of Benjamin's gigantic pretzel. We spent a long while in the beer garden soaking it all up. It gets dark a lot earlier here. It was pitch black by ten o'clock, which wouldn't be true in Dublin. We didn't have any problems getting home. We met Leo and had a reasonably successful attempt at Skyping home, ...
... going to take some getting used too. Between everything being significantly smaller than in the US and all the directions and settings being in German, doing the laundry has never been more fun! Ha! Living out of a suitcase the past couple weeks left us with a lot of dirty clothes and a chance for me to really figure out the washer and dryer.
Now, I think the appliances are simple compared to the ...
... had afterward. It was a really cool experience though, and I'm really glad we went. After the movie, it was time for lunch. We went to the Hofbräuhaus, which is a brew house that was started by Duke Wilhelm V, when he decided there was no good beer in Munich. He employed a Master Brewer, and soon had developed a beer so popular, he actually partially paid the salary of his army with it, and everyone was stoked. We had our beer ...
... how full you feel after eating a full roast chicken by yourself.
Thirdly, myth busting the claim that water is the best way to rehydrate your body. At Oktoberfest, beer is the only real way. Finally, how nice it is to see familiar faces abroad.
To the mad crew I got to drink the litre of mugs with; Damo, Em, Adriel, Robert and Lana, couldnt think of a better crew to spend it with! Legends! ...
... wing-back chairs for as long as we liked. The cafe was filled with dozens of 20-and-30-something, clearly in no rush to leave. As we considered whether or not to stay (the price was a little steep), we looked outside and saw the sky posed to great a risk to any outdoor enjoyment, so we spent the next almost three hours reading, writing, and munching on everything you could imagine possible in a delicious modern homemade brunch--from bacon to barley-spinach risotto. Our trip ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87