Hotel Pension Am Siegestor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Munich
... It turns out, however Timo had purchased the key for ten euros and could access the bar after eleven. Apparently after eleven you could continue private drinking. The gin shots were massive and went straight to our heads before we headed straight to a curry wurst establishment, where Tom dared me to have the brutally hot curry wurst. (Which ended up on the side of the motorway jut before Austria). Then straight to another bar ...
Guest writer: Henry Binning
They let me write one so here we go:
After filling up on sausage and meatballs and stealing food for lunch from the hostel breakfast we left Frankfurt. Another grueling game of Monopoly almost ended in tears and tantrums after David went back on a deal, leaving Toby and Dan up the creek, allowing him to storm to victory. The endless bickering did however pass the time ...
... the rest of the way there. On the way I snap a picture of a classic American muscle car an Impala. Han's house is filled with artwork and his garden area is very nice to sit and eat. Dinner was great and I just drank some cola and coffee.
We head back to the hotel and then downstairs to the hotel beer garden for one last beer before bed.
Tomorrow looks like rain :(
... cross a parking lot. Our room wasn't ready yet, so we dropped off our bags, and decided to go sightseeing.
Munich has a nice array of fountains, gardens, parks, and wonderful architecture - but I was more interested in the nice outdoor cafes that we passed, and besides, we were overdue for lunch! So, a quick fuel stop at the Augustiner Großgaststätte for beer and brats, and then on to Marienplatz.
Finally - the famous Glockenspiel! Marienplatz was ...
... 65292;甜甜的 5292;很喜歡。 26368;後，腸，& #25105;食下；prestezl ，我也食下 ;；酒，我௩ 5;的不行。û 05;提議跟Gabrielë 65;調，因為 182;那個Radler是ę 51;合了lemonade， 604;較易入口 ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pension Am Siegestor Munich
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $456
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $141
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $195
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $126
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $88
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $89
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $80
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $75
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87