Hotel Pension Am Siegestor
Travel Blogs from Munich
... ice and other times just in shot form. This drink is even sometimes served
spontaneously. Once after dinner at a pizza place in the plaza on Samos, Dan
was given not one but two shots of tsipouro while paying the bill at the
restaurant’s counter. He was in quite a good mood on the walk back to the
Germany definitely likes alcohol; Germans are prodigious
beer drinkers and enjoy a wide range of other drinks. Nice German restaurants
... plans for the beer festival got pushed back to 8. We decided to grab a quick bite to eat before we left. Right when we left the hostel, we met 3 girls from the tour, Allison, Kristen, and Erin. We told them that the plans got pushed back to 8, and they said they'd meet us then. We got dinner, watched another quick episode of entourage, and were ready to have some fun.
We met the group downstairs. There was Allison, Kristen, Erin, Luis, ...
... playing and that was nice; it sounded like polka music and was loud...but the girls seemed to like it. The food was delicious (I had a spinach dumpling) and the girls had Spaetzle. I noticed on the menu, under "Specialities" was a suckling pig. Carolin reaffirmed that it was, in fact, a baby pig. Needless to say, that was NOT a meal option for our table. We really wanted dessert there, but the girls had different plans since they were tired of sitting and ...
... where there were very pretty flower gardens that led you towards the centre pavilion where a man was playing a cello. We sat there for a while soaking up the music and sun. On our way home we walked past a large square named Odeonsplatz where Theatinerkirche church (a typical church built in Italian style for a king) and Feldherrnhalle (where Hitler addressed his followers) are found. We also stopped by and had a look at one of the oldest beer halls in ...
... 33879;另一旁 977;個德國男 0154;食光了一 21482;龐然大肘& #65292;ok you win。此時我 340;臉色有點 8627;看，可能 25105;是因為食& #19981;下，心想 白花這麼多 ;錢，其實ৎ 5;是找個契Đ ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pension Am Siegestor Munich
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87