Hotel Pension Am Siegestor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hotel Pension Am Siegestor
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Pension Am Siegestor Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... took my glass stein home with me, which you aren't exactly supposed to do but it's an awesome souvenir.
The next morning we made our way to Dachau to visit the Dachau Concentration Camp. This concentration camp was the first Nazi concentration open in Germany in 1933. It was originally not a death camp like Auschwitz. It started as forced labor for political opponents of the Nazi regime, and it gradually imprisoned Jews, German ...
... 7am! We stopped once which was nice to stretch because it’s soo difficult to sleep on a bus. When we arrived in Munich the student organization gave us breakfast (juice boxes with chocolate croissants) and then I followed some friends to the festival. I went with Antonio, Trigos, Diana, Laura, Isai, Dasha, Memo, Jessica, Alejandro and Nina. We got to the festival around 8am and we walked to the Hacker-Festzelt tent to wait ...
... and good mate of mine from back in Perth. He had moved back home to London.
... freak her out, if I was to work too far away it would not be practical. I never wanted to stay for her, I didn't know she existed when I came here. Now though, I don't want to stay for her, but if I did stay I'd not want anyone but her. There's a difference, extremely important nuances. Could I earn enough money in the U.K. to set myself up properly, to actually save money? Is it worth me going home for a quick cash injection? What the hell do I even want to do? I want ...
... German precision and efficiency didn't let us down. We rented a station wagon and drove to our rental apartment in Munich, located just southwest of downtown near the Isar river. We lucked out and arrived on the day the local neighborhood was celebrating their annual summer festival. We could not have planned any better if we had tried. The streets were blocked off, and all of the local restaurants, bakeries, wineries and other vendors had ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87