Old Town Boutique hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Prague
- they have beer ambulances in Prague. If you run out of beer, ring the beer ambulance and they will attend your emergency in a jiffy
- the sugar cube was invented here
- ahoy = hello
- the clock tower is the oldest working clock tower in the world, and it includes all original parts
What’s in a name?
My favourite lesson was understanding how names work here. For each ...
... We spent half of the 3 hour tour in the Cathedral. Sooo boring, by the end the group was halved. To make up for it Paul made an expedition to the old monastery brewery for a few home brewed ales, half a rabbit and a pork knee, delicious.
Our last afternoon Ashe finished early so we made our way to the town square to watch the astronomical clock and enjoy a cold beer and warm sausage whilst watching Bohemian street performers. A great afternoon. ...
... it was such a full tour. I know we saw film sets for Mission Impossible, The Transporters and others. Prague has been a centre for educational expertise for centuries and the over 200 honoured educationalists of the past are responsible for the modern schooling methods of today. There was also a church that houses the 'cut off arm' of a man from centuries ago along with the history of why it was cut off. I'm learning that its not so good ...
... hostel’s lounge to write and watch movies, chilling. Staying for four days in Prague allowed me to take it slow this time around.
Close to evening time, I started to get bored. Went online and checked the CS wall for Prague. I don’t remember if I posted something there or just replied to a post this guy Simon had written earlier, but the fact of the matter is that we linked up and decided to go out together.
There were these two Canadian girls in ...
Spent a lovely 2 days in the beautiful city! And for once, the weather cooperated!! Beautiful clear skies and HOT days (28 and 24 respectively!) with just a bit of a breeze made for enjoyable sightseeing. Walking tour hit the highlights, walked the st Charles bridge (twice, once at night and once during the day!), saw the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Old Town Boutique hotel Prague
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!