Old Town Boutique hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Old Town Boutique hotel Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
- I woke up early, had breakfast and walked to the bus stop in the dark. There was 2 or 3 other people waiting for the airport bus.
- I arrived at the airport and checked in once the desk was open.
- I tried going through security but the guard turned me away. He explained really slowly in Spanish so that I could understand. You had to wait until the boarding announcement was made before going through security, and then you jump straight on ...
... We revisited a lot of places we'd seen on the free walking tour and found a few more little side streets and attractions that we'd be unaware of it. We'd be given the task of finding a Great British flag too which seemed near impossible in the you touristy centre of Prague! But somehow we stumbled across one. That evening, after lining our stomachs of course, we headed out to do a pub tour. This however was a fail as the bad weather had deterred everyone and only 5 of us turned up! ...
... plan to do so but there were guys we met on the metro and they told us where to go so we didn't even have a clue where we're going until I remembered the place. The weather was hot and the way up there was quite exhausting so we had to stop for a beer. Well as Robin doesn't like beer she had a Bacardi... At lunch time. Anyway, after our pause we had a nice walk to the Castle. It was beautiful and the view over the city was breathtaking. By then it ...
... chased around the home and given a 'proper' beating (like her father did with her mother), this local chap just gave her a couple of taps on the backside. She seemed disappointed, as did the very modern young woman who lives with her equally modern male partner in very urban Karlin, who complained over dinner that O (name withheld) did not really beat her at all, and she would prefer it to be done properly. He explained it was a custom ...
After an unexpected stop to Poland, we all were reunited and finally made it to Prague, Czech Republic. Emma and I got settled in the hostel where we found Matt and we swapped stories about our train adventure in Poland.
We grabbed pizza and talked about our plans for the evening. Matt wanted to go to a pub crawl that our hostel was hosting, while Emma and I decided that we had enough excitement for the day and were going to stay in and get ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!