No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was on to Madam Tussuad's. This was a load of fun. I didn't think it the models were very lifelike though. They apologized for any disappointment because Britney Spears and Donald Trump were unavailable! After taking lots of photos we then went to a 4D movie. That was a heap of fun. Seat shook, got splashed with water characters ended up in our laps. Such fun to quote Miranda.
Home for a ...
What to do on our last day? I know as much as we can possibly fit in. ;) We walk down to 34th & 5th Street to the Empire State Building and went up to the observation deck on the 86th floor., with an audio tour. Spectacular 360 degrees views of Manhattan. Built in 1931 and still, there is no other building that rivals the views from this building .... for extra $17 you could go up another 16 floors but we were already above all the other buildings. ...
... serve breakfast at Tiffany's. Next stop was the Rockefeller Center, a set of 6 buildings built during the depression by JD Rockefeller - which provided jobs to thousands. It is now famous for hosting the morning show on ABC and has Radio City Music Hall across the street. This is the place to go for the 'best' view of the skyline, the 67 storey Top of the Rock observation deck. Pretty handy views! The New York Public library is on 5th Avenue and right next to ...
... The show was actually much better than I thought (the costuming and effects were amazing) and they did a great job of 'modernizing' a Rogers and Hammerstein classic!
We then met Andrew and the little girls in the heart of Times Square and spent the next couple of hours meandering through the amazing stores that line the streets. Sadly for Andrew this meant a repeat of Toys R Us (with the ferris wheel inside the store!) and the Disney ...
... fireman and people taking pictures of this scene.
Our ticket to get home was not until later in the afternoon. We decided to risk it and see if Greyhound would let us on the earlier ride back to Syracuse. We did not have a problem boarding the bus (which was great). We had a relaxing ride home, enjoying the beautiful ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!