TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... have put on the museum anyway. I caught up with will again, who I had met in the Buenos Aires airport when our flight was delayed. We got ice cream and pretty much walked the whole of central park, to more areas that id never seen before. My favourite part of the day was watching the biggest black man participating in a roller skate disco. This guy could win body building comps, but instead he is doin the least manly thing ...
Today, Tuesday we took advantage of an early start to the day and headed downtown by subway to make for the Brooklyn Bridge. The temperature is supposed to make 90F and we didn't want to cook whilst walking. We made a great start by going the wrong way on the subway and had to go 3 stops before we could turn around. A hop on bus took us close to ...
... Not very successful in big game hunting in CP. I guess its not their hunting grounds. Not a Maccas in sight!
We had drinks at the bar at the Boathouse and watched the soccer for a bit. Can't hardly miss it really. Its everywhere you go. Had to fight off an old lady who wanted my stool. Everyone wants my stool!
Wesley (another of the Penrhos parental groupies) and I decided to try to do the Hudson River ...
... are up their waiting. As sunset approaches Cirsty competes with her fellow tourist to get in the best spot for the sunset spot. Ryan can be heard saying that it will happen again tomorrow. Cirsty annoys some tourists when she hogs a gap in the glass paneling. She is aware of this so takes so more shots just to make sure they are really annoyed. Cirsty spots smoke in one of ...
... 1.30 am on Monday morning.Monday was the Statue of Liberty tour and boat trip. They had a display of how it was construÁted the outer covering being beaten copper sheets. Security check before getting on the boat, checked twice before going into the statue area. They provide hand held pieces that contain recorded info for exhibits (by number). Millions of tourists!In the afternoon we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. Lots of other people had the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!