Travel Blogs from New York City
... The main exhibition museum is split into 3 different sections- before 9/11, during 9/11 and after 9/11. To see all the artefacts and read all the stories was such a moving experience. I think anyone who goes to NYC from now on should definitely pay the money for this museum. You get lost listening to all the events as they were played out right in front of you. Most of the museum has a ban on photography but some parts are ok so you can see some of ...
... down into a new (big) city, and hopefully expanding our family. 2014 has been incredible and I foresee the remainder of the year continuing the excitement!! Thank you to all of you who have followed our travels thru this blog. We hope we have allowed you to see the world along with us and maybe given some of you inspiration to do some exploring yourselves. Much love! Shannon & Andie ...
... in Central Park at 3pm for the ceremony. Needless to say, that didn't happen! We had lunch and a cocktail and made it back to the hotel to get changed, having already called her to say that it'd be 4.30pm before we could be there. It was as we were getting ready that we called her again, and said 6pm. She was amazingly flexible, especially as, at this point, we hadn't actually scoped out the location that I'd googled before hand, and found out only at this point that Laura ...
... horrified when I said bin it, rather than check it, we did not need delays. Past the original torch in the lower room, now restored, and past some oversized people and powered up the 380? steps to the top of the pedestal where we had yet another great view of the world around us. One full turn around the Statue and we were away, down the steps and across to the pier in good time for the next ferry to Ellis Island. 12 million immigrants through ...
... you would never have thought of, if you hadn't put your plan on paper.
Find out what the laws are in your state and county, if you need a business license. You can check with a lawyer or an accountant if you like, but you should also be able to find this information online. Depending on where you live, and what you are selling, you may also need to collect state sales tax. Just make sure that you know and follow ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!