No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... it out (very nice!) and had lunch in the plaza food court. Then we headed to our next tour which was an inside tour of Broadway. We were a bit worried about how we'd hold up but the tour guide was great and an actor himself so he had some interesting stories to share about the business. As much as it was good it was also nice to have it over too and know that the rest of our time was free time :) we went to a BBQ place for a much deserved drink and good dinner, we ...
... lunch while Grammy heroically kept herself from strangling the museum cashier. We all got slices of pizza, including one for Grammy, and got on the line for the food cashier behind several thousand Brazilian students wearing their red tour shirts. The line had advanced by about a foot when Grammy showed up. We eventually paid, ate our cold pizza slices, doing our best to keep from stepping on the French fries all over the floor near our table, and then went up to ...
... we sallied forth bravely, the Cazallets Taking Manhattan! The Subway beckoned, and we followed the siren call of the C Train to the 81st St Station at the Natural History Museum. Paloma was secure and cozy in her stroller, which was a sharp contrast from the little two year old traveling with her daddy, who was teaching her to stand up on the subway in a sort of New York "tough love" parenting style. "Now hold on tight to the ...
... the same means! The first train that pulled in already resembled a Delhi Metro (or Sierra Leonean bus, for that matter), but the majority of the crowd forced their way in regardless, re-defining the concept of personal space as they went. It was at this point I decided that missing the start of the game by a few minutes wouldn't be the end of the world, and set off for the far end of the platform to await the arrival of the next train...a good decision, as it turned out! A ...
... over to Madison square gardens and then got the subway down to battery park to catch the ferry to Liberty and Ellis Island. It was crazy busy again and So. Bloody. Cold. Ridiculously cold (but I was actually wearing a coat this time) We arrived at Liberty Island and then walked up to the pedestal and got great views, again it was freezing, but worth it! From there we walked up Broadway St to Trinity church and then walked down Wall ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
215 W 94th St & Broadway, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!