Travel Blogs from New York City
... so I think that makes you feel less a spectator. It was such a nice walk back too and the breeze over the water was heavenly. We trained back to Central station and walked to time square to sort out the ticket situation again. We decided to go another night so walked up past Central Park to the Museum of Natural History. That was pretty cool, we really liked the dinosaurs (let's face it, that's why everyone goes!)! My other two favourite exhibits were the American birds ...
... The four blocks that cover the United Nations. I did not know that where the UN is that it's own entity and not on American Soil. We got off the bus at SoHo and did some shopping. Well I did some shopping.
The bus tour gives us poncho's so we stayed relatively dry through the rain. We hopped back on the bus and finished our loop. We got off at the Rockefeller Center and walked back to ...
Lawn mowers are one of the most used machines in modern times and it helps keep your lawn trimmed, and help you nurture a hobby that is constructive, and remedial. An over grown lawn not only spoils the beauty of the house but also causes a lot of insects to find a place for themselves in the little foliage that develops in the front of your house. This also attracts the growth of wild plants that tend to eat up the fertility of the soil ...
... and political associations are also portion of the job. Political experts can also make tips as effectively as suggestions on matters that impact the environment, company, and citizens. Elections this kind of as the coming 2010 Federal Election in Australia can get diverse views on Television ...
... made waterfalls situated where the North and South Towers previously stood, and when it is the birthday of one of the victims they put a white rose on their name. After wandering around the financial district, down Wall Street and having a peanut butter milk shake we walked along the high-line. This a really cool 1-mile long walkway a couple of storeys above ground level that has been created from an old railway line.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!