Travel Blogs from New York City
... into the back of the seat in front of you, I don't know how a tall person would've coped. Also I had some rude ******** behind me whinge (to each other) that I was blocking their view, but I couldn't do anything about it - it was just the way the seats are laid out. The show was irreverent and funny, my experience with Mormons in high school helped me understand most of the jokes. Those South Park guys can write a ******* song!
Thursday Karra was ...
... style where I can barely get into the bed without feeling like I'm Polly Pocket. Not comfortable in the least. I felt contained and strapped into the bed with the sheets all night long.
Oh! I didn't tell you! Since B upgraded us to a room last night from Chicago, we have a SHOWER and sink AND a toilet. Wowwie! Livin' large! This shower is about the size of a time capsule or me and oh, did I mention that the shower is in the same tube as the toilet. ...
... the things that I needed to have for college. We went to Target and it is similar yet extremely different to Target in Australia. The american Target has a Pharmacy, Doctor, a small supermarket and a Pizza Hut and is open till around 11pm at night!!! On our last night, Mum and I took a tour called 'Hocus Pocus'. The tour was run by a citizen of Salem and was all about the history of Salem and the Witch Trials. She made the tour exciting, fun and emotional and it ...
... the heavens opened and it started to rain so heavily, accompanied by flashes of lightning and loud thunder. We took shelter under a tree hoping it was just a short shower as seems to be the norm in USA, but it didn't seem to be letting up, so we braved it and walked round the front of the statue for a better view. The lightning was so close, we could see the forks of it right over the water surrounding the island...scary! By the time we were back queuing for the boat to Ellis, we ...
... pills work to effect weight loss. However, there are people who reported that this natural weight loss supplement has side effects similar to diet pills, such as diarrhea, gas, and heartburn. So you may want to try this and see how it works for you, and if you experience any uncomfortable side effects. A healthy diet and regular exercise will help you get the most out of white bean extract as ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $238
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $227
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $146
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!