TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... many leaking bathrooms and checks for bed buds, plus protecting for mosquito bites at night. We’ve been to 10 countries, capital cities and countless villages and towns. Spent nights, whole days even on trains and hideous busses, slept in places and positions we didn’t think were possible, and woken bleary eyed not sure if we are still dreaming or awake. We travelled on everything from bikes to boat to trucks and cards, plus our trusty feet which we can always rely on. ...
... glass doors that decided to close on him but, with great strength and determination, he was able to break free and make the ferry. We did however have half the group get stuck in the terminal. Eventually we were reunited and we walked through the downtown/financial heart of NYC. Here we saw Wall Street and the stock exchange as well as Federal Hall which was the original home of the US congress in the 18th century as well as the location for George ...
... melon. The melon is super tasty. Jury is still out on the wrap - saving that is for later. So now I am sat in the waiting room, waiting (funnily enough...) for the announcement for my train.
Now all aboard and off to Boston. I have to say the Amtrak is not the easiest thing to work out at Penn Station but I got there in the end. In fact, I seemed to know more than other people - an American guy (who would have thought in America of all places) came up to me and asked ...
STOP NO. 6 - THE PENULTIMATE DESTINATION
No friends or family to catch up with here, just an opportunity to take a bite out of the Big Apple.
After 'The Brain Surgeons' and 'The Shots', my drummer, close friend and one half of the Powerhouse, Mark Evans, made NY is home for nearly 20 years where he established himself as a remarkable musician. He played with a number of US groups before joining 'Warrior ...
... show so Daisy decided she would check out some stalls that were opposite and I had an idea to go back to the Best Buy Theater where King Crimson were doing their 5th show to see if I could somehow get in and get that T-shirt I wanted. I was in luck, the guy at the ticket queue was very nice and told me to see this big African American guy that he pointed out and said he might escort me down if he had enough time. I explained to them how ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!