No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... made. Despite writing and talking about why I wanted to go to Israel, I didn't think I have given an in-depth response to those that have asked why I would go to a " place of pain,war, and utter destruction." I have mostly chalked it up to being hungry to see and hear the sounds of a new place because I love to travel. So I am taking this moment to tell you exactly why since I have reflected on my want to go ...
... effort came up trumps and we now consider ourselves experts in turkey baking (-; A delicious Christmas dinner with enough food and drink to feed an army and a top day had by all!
Boxing Day loomed and Al and John popped off for a haircut after which the friendly barber offered them both a nip of Evan William’s bourbon! Two very happy boys and haircut’s back in Australia have got a lot to live up to! Al had booked us in to go and see The Statue of Liberty and ...
... later i wake up with my tummy growling and grumbling. This is familiar territory what should i eat??? There's Nutella Crepes with Banana & Strawberries, Hot soups and Gourmet Sandwiches at Mom's Kitchen, there's Thiru the Dosa man @Washington Park, there's thin crust pizza @Vapiano. The more I think about all my options the louder the growling and grumbling gets.
Finally i decide just for old time's sake i should got to the "University Place Gourmet Deli" this is ...
... br> We stayed up late that night chatting and catching up, sharing stories and all that. We were waiting for the other 2 boys who's flight was in late. Scott and James rocked up around midnight with no luggage. Their luggage never made it once they transferred flights from Hong Kong, but got delivered the next night which wasn't bad.
Breezer and I spent Tuesday looking around, getting our bearings and doing some shopping. We went up to the top of ...
... was taking place. This was the only bit of the event that didn’t seem very well managed but eventually we all got on a bus and got there. The run was great fun and everyone had made a great effort with their costumes. Our team “We’re going rock down to Electric Avenue” of course looked the best! We ran through several "electric" worlds including a sweetie land and a waterworld. Disappointingly the run wasn't in ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!