TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... ever, it was like stepping back to the sixties. Because it was Sat morning, there were kids playing baseball which the kids loved watching! Back to Manhattan on our hunt for the best diner. We chose Toms restaurant which is where Seinfeld was filmed. It was great, ...
... from Magnolia Bakery (OMG- you have to see this store to believe it- yummy), check out Nintendo World. Upstairs they have a cabinet with old Nintendo game systems and memorabilia and it is like my place at home- which is almost a shrine to Nintendo compliments to 3 sons who had every Nintendo platform available spanning over 20 years. Perhaps I should start charging entry?
At the Top of the Rock we have to go through the ubiquitous security, then up we ...
... also got to do a virtual reality ride on the Empire. Kevin Bacon was our pilot. Big mistake! Really great ride! If you come to NY you must do this
Forgot to mention last night while we were having dinner on a side walk cafe, Woody Allen and his young Asian wife walked past and headed into a radio station. First celebrity we have seen, he is not looking good but she is looking great.
... atmosphere was electric. Every time the USA scored the whole pub started chanting “USA! USA!” It was so annoying when Varela scored Portugal’s equalizer in the 90th minute to make it 2-2 but at least it didn’t mean that the USA was out yet.
On Thursday we watched the final USA game in the first stages in McHales again. We had one eye on their game vs. Germany and another on the ...
... area. I can see why Central Park is such a draw for both locals and tourists. It is a HUGE expanse of high trees and flowing waters and open lawns all in the heart of the city. I think everyone craves the touch of the earth. I don’t think that we as people appreciate the concrete and stone the way our souls need the earth. We all long for that silence and tranquility. Not even people who live in that skyscraper world want to be immersed in that ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!