No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... mobile devices. If you order take-out, as we do, well, you get what looks like a bus station cafeteria. You are next to the stock area, so you see all the bundles of magazines and plastic trays of soda waiting to be put on shelves. The walls are scuffed. The air is freezing. The tables rock when you lean on them. It’s dingy and sad despite the valiant efforts of the woman who swoops in to wipe down the table and sweep up the floor as each ...
... time. I bought a pilon for Christopher for only 10.00. We took the bus, go off and walked some more. We stopped and had aperol spritz, calamari and a nigrino (cb) while enjoying the evening. The weather was perfect. We walked, and walked, and walked to a great PR restaurant. On avenue C. The neighborhood sure looks different, Tio lived on avenue D. We took uber home because I didn't want to walk ...
... the tall buildings. There was plenty of people there, doing all sorts of things, from reading, playing, riding the carousel, playing chess on the tables to even a few girls sunbaking.....TOPLESS!....seriously?!. After a few minutes enjoying the sun in the park, we were off again and we headed down to the corner of West 39th Street and 9th Avenue towards the Hell's Kitchen flea markets.
The flea markets were interesting. I enjoyed seeing all of the old stuff they had there. ...
... to get lunch at a cafe and walked over to 54th street. Our tickets were way up top, the last row of the theater but the seats were stacked and we really could see everything. They had it set up like an actual cabaret, with table and chairs on the bottom row where they actually had drinks and appetizers. We, of course, did not buy those tickets but it was still a really cool atmosphere. The show was really good, with an amazing set and spectacular performances. It was really ...
... and Madison Square Gardens taking in all the sights. A plethora of police personnel but apparently they were out to secure an Aids concert later in evening. Arrived with early folk but time to eat some great dogs and burgers and take in warmup. Great tribute to Marty St Louis who had scored his 1000th goal earlier in ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!