No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... as we needed one. By then, 1pm, and we were tired already. Decided to just sit in the coffee place in the hotel while waiting for husband. Couldn't check ourselves in because husband has forgotten to add my name in the reservation and thus need him to call the hotel up to add my name before I could check in, plussss, he was on the plane eversince I knew about the addition of name. My luck. We sat in the coffee shop for almost 2 hours I guess, till he reached ...
... up to the observation deck floor 86. It was evening now so we saw the lights of New York. It was beautiful but also quite a bit windier than yesterday's view. From the Empire State Building we headed to Macy's for a look. We walked around the store and admired the Christmas Decorations that were up! Beautiful. We then headed back to Times Square and had some dinner at an Italian restaurant then wandered the square again. Again we have walked miles, seen lots and had a great day.
... until 11:45....**** that but she said they hold tables for 15 minutes after the booking so we just had to make it there by 10:30 and we would be sweet. Well we made it with plenty of time to spare and a frigging table wasn't even ready when we got there anyway!! So we got a drink at the bar, I got a signature cocktail, it tasted like berries and wine so **** basically but that was in no way any indication of the amazingness that would be coming. I can't really ...
When we finally reached JFK after 3 hours we quickly found our other friends Tara, Kerry, Elisa, and Vicky who were also going to Spain with us. Of course when I went in to check in my suitcases they were 8 lbs overweight...I could hear my mom in my head saying, "I told you so" but I quickly shook it off and knew I was going to make a scene but I didn't give a hoot because there was no way I was going to pay $100 extra already on top of the $60 I had to ...
... music, dropping into random bars to enjoy what's on offer, but being NYC we've also been treated to some great buskers - the guy on drums at Bedford Ave station with a caramel voice, the acapella group in Central Park...
And we've kept the cultural cred in the trip as well - the highlight has to be the Garry Winogrand show at the Met. So much inspiration for both of us. While we both liked the Tenement museum, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!