TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Olcott New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... all the while surrounded by thousands of people with the same intent.
We had spent the whole day walking the city, a later search on Google maps told us that just between our most northerly and southerly points alone was 4.8 miles. We must have doubled that distance with all the east to west detours we made. At 6pm we were tired and hungry so got on the subway and went to complete our day’s errands: collect the now clean laundry, grab dinner ...
... to say that most interfaith activists (secular and religious alike) dream about going to Israel and seeing the relationships between worldviews. The Israeli-palestinian conflict is not new to the world. Its been going on for years! Both sides argue a point about being right or a case for why they have done one thing or another to the opposing side. What I want to know and understand on a deeper level is how do we talk to ...
An eventful day today with lovely clear skies but it was rather chilly! Kids now contributing to the photograph submissions! Luke going for quantity (over 100 pics in a day!), whereas Mia focused on quality (definitely got her Mom's genes). Richard's HD app still rendering some of the day's best!!
Kids not keen to ...
... San Diego zoo. The flight, like yesterday's was mostly empty and I had the entire middle row to myself. 5 seats meaning I would be able to lie down and sleep the entire flight. But he and I kept locking eyes and after only a few minutes of this he makes the bold move of getting up from his seat, that had a vacancy along side it as well, he sat down next to me and asked if it would be ok if sat next to me for the company. So for about 9 hours we kept each other company on our 5 seats ...
... the grand old building from many Hollywood movies and it was just like I expected but with so many more people and most of them tourests like me with their cameras.
All the time I was conscious that a guy called Freddie Katz was expecting me to contact him today. Freddie is a friend of Pam Goodchild (a singer from LA, the one who played drums at the barbeque in Califoria) and she had arranged for him to meet up with me and show me around.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!