Travel Blogs from Sirolo
Thankful to know that at some point, I will be back in Merica, and I will never take these things for granted:
1. Toilet seats. You read correctly.
2. Cold drinks. Cold milk, cold water, cold juice, cold soda. Everything here is kept at room temp.
3. The fact that eggs are refrigerated.
4. The rule-abiding school system that I was ...
... Did I mention I don't have a degree in teaching? Hope that one year working in a kindergarten class really pulls through at the middle school level.
In the first week I taught 15 different classes. An average of 22 kids per class (be jealous Moni, your 32 kids ain't got nothin' on mine), carry the 4, add 32... somewhere around 330 kids per week that I'm teaching. Although the kids are loud, the same size as ...
... cholesterol, LDL, and increasing the Good cholesterol, HDL. Healthy fats such as monounsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature, where saturated fats such as animal fats are solid.
Over all the use of monounsaturated fat, olive oil as our prime example is essential for the health of almost all bodily functions. It has been linked to positively affecting heart health and has been also associated with decreasing the risk of ...
... less bad fats. The main component and the largest portion of the pyramid is the fruit, vegetable, grain, olive oil, beans, nuts, seeds, herbs and spices section. These are food items that need to be a part of your everyday meals, to center your meal on these items is the focus. The consumption of nuts and olive oil increased your consumption of healthy fats in place of the not so great ones digested when eating butters.
... that is Italia.
- Here is a handy site that gives some tips on keeping consistent blood sugar levels:
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/get-healthy /diabetes/19-tips-for-stable-steady-blo od-sugar-levels
- Here is a site that gives some general info of the sugar levels in different beverages: