Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
No reason to be upset with the drizzle, it only makes more special, more dramatic and interesting pictures. No sharp shadows and contrasts, but street illumination is brighter and warmer.
... was the smallest, whereas the other two were more ornate and decorated. After all the churches I had another Nuremberg bratwurst, before heading back to the hostel via the city wall. From here I went to the station and got on the train to Munich.
At the Hauptbanhof in Munich I was met by Vanessa, who took me back to her place, before we headed for dinner at the local Italian place. Afterwards we came home to ...
... and this was the main reason for the early start.
The only hiccup was when we checked in our baggage. Because we were booked one way from France, we were to pay for the baggage on this one occasion. The cost was 30 euro's apiece. When Kate and John paid their amount on the Card, the Customs chap said it didn’t work. They gave him another and again he said it didn’t work. We were all directed to another counter and the ...
... it is dedicated to "Our Lady". We viewed the headstones on the side of the church (stele) and saw that the dates were from the 1700s. Such history even if this church was completely destroyed in WW II, as was all of the center of Munich. Walking inside we were in for a treat as the children's choir was practicing for their Christmas program, probably for Midnight mass on Christmas eve. They were exceptional!
This church is a 15th century ...
... of a car and sitting on the right hand side wtf?? Got to the airport, checked in for our flight with Lufthansa, and then checked our baggage in, which were all over the weight requirements, surprise surprise! Only 60 euros between the 3 of us, wasn't as bad as I was expecting. We got a bite to eat and then just chilled and slowly made our way to the boarding gate. We began boarding at 6:20. The flight was about half an hour delayed as they took longer ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87