Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... in residence.
Our big activity for the day was visiting the BMW Welt near their factory outside the city center. This entailed figuring out the subway ticketing system. One of the people at the hotel had explained the system and with several tries, we managed to get a single round trip group ticket and find our way to the correct platform and onto the train. The subways here are quiet, clean and sleek—a real treat.
Munich was just a short hour train ride from Fussen and we (and everyone else it seems) was making our way there for the weekend and the beginning of Oktoberfest. We were taking the cheapest option in terms of accommodation and staying at a campground around 6km from the city centre as part of a Topdeck ‘Tour’, and when we arrived it became very quickly clear that pretty much all of Australia was here too. Our tent (one of over 400) was completely surrounded ...
... live. A hardware store, in my mind, reveals the heart, soul and nature of the people it serves. My home hardware store includes the usual stuff plus a huge gardening section, cooking and canning section, and section for water fountains. You can quickly glean what is important in a community from a visit to the hardware store.
I'm in search of CR 2332 batteries - my luggage scale has gone through the batteries and I don't want to pay 100 euros for ...
... to so much Gypsy culture in the last two days she's take it all the heart - Uncle Mark has tracked down a collection basket and there behind it are Emerson and Claire doing some interpretive bavarian inspired jostling. A japanese group thought they were amazing! All the attention was too much for them to pass up - selfie after selfie with tourists was the least the girls could do for their adoring fans.
Cracking day and night made for a perfect end to our time in Munich.
... down to Rudesheim and got the boat back to Braubach - had a lovely 3hr boat trip looking at all the castles. We eventually left Braubach on Wednesday afternoon after we had to wait for the owner to come back from his lunch break and unlock the elec box so we could get our hook-up cable out.. Which he was in no hurry to do! We then drove down to Karlsruhe and found another site for an over night stay, one ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87