Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... exactly two hours, and we stop in the town right outside the Castle to partake in traditional German food, wiener schnitzel and beer. Delicious food (first food since the previous night when I had Dishoom, which is incredible) and great beer, though we already knew that since that is pretty much why we are in Germany. After our meal, we make our way to the foot of the Castle and proceed to walk up a good 20 minutes to get to the Castle entrance. It ...
Hallo! We spent the whole morning visiting the Dachau Concentration Camp. What an interesting place. You get the exact feeling of a prison and how things were back then. We visited the cells, barracks, gas chambers and the crematorium. It was ...
Arrived at airport at about 10:10. Mammy had managed to find the camera charger just before we left the house, so that was a relief. We didn't really have any problems at security but a spanner that Adrian asked us to give Benjamin got refused. We got Benjamin a Toblerone bar and didn't waste much time getting to the gate. The gate was supposed to close at 12:10 but we only boarded at 12:20, having being first in the queue. The flight was ...
... confusion reigned supreme when we mixed up the street that the hotel was on and wandered that street for a good 20 minutes. After some friendly help from the locals we were back on our way and soon were in our room overlooking the street. The hotel was decent but no free wifi meant we paid €8 per 24 hours for internet :( a complete scam. We had planned on doing laundry on day one but after our directions mishap decided that it would just be best to go get dinner. The ...
... on our way. We got some beers from a train station and drank them and had a really nice long chat. We met some guys who bought us Burger King in return for stories of drop bears. I convinced them as well as many other people that I was of other nationalities which was fun. Around 5am we went back to the hostel and talked to the reception guy for ages who must've hated us. After that we said our goodbyes, swapped details and went to bed. I love you, ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Leopoldstrasse 194, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $449
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87