Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... hat sitting beside us too.
Having devoured the pizza, we set off back to Warthestrasse, first by taking the S-bahn to Isartor, then the 18 tram to Herkomerplatz, wondering if Benjamin would be in his apartment yet. As we got off at Herkomerplatz, we walked to the bus stop, and you'll never believe who was standing there. He didn't even notice us in the distance, despite looking in our direction. The three of us returned to the apartment and I put away some of ...
... about and enjoyed watching the inner city markets come awake. Alas, I had to settle for a hot chocolate as the look of the coffee just said "don't do it."I love how everywhere through Europe you can market shop for everything you need. Not a Woollies, Coles or Aldi have I seen.
Then I was off on a four hour bike tour of the city and again the temperature swing was massive. A nice sunny day enabled us to see the sights and enjoy the commentary of our Irish guide, ...
Having made it with about 10 minutes to spare we had one more hiccup before we were done. Brendon luckily spotted our bags being checked all the way to New York, once again explaining we had an extended layover in Helsinki we think the penny finally dropped and the staff realised the visas probably weren't required.
With everything sorted we finally made our way through security and only had wait a few moments before boarding our plane to HEL.
On our way to Garmisch Partinkirchen, we decided to jump off the train in Munich and spend a night there. Yes we know you cannot spend just one night in Munich, but Carmen was adamant... she wanted to take me to the world famous Hofbrauhaus where she had some ...
... career criminals, just to name a few. It did not only include Jewish people. In short anyone the nazis felt did not conform to their way of life or ideals could be arrested, even if the person was already a German citizen. Once you were believed to be part of one of the illegal groups, you were arrested and sent to a concentration camp. There was no trial, no evidence, no defence, no verdict, no sentence. You were imprisoned and had no idea how long you had to stay there. Above the ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Leopoldstrasse 194, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $449
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72