Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Munich
Munich - 26th - 28th June 2012 We got up early today as we knew we had a 6 hour train ride from Berlin to Munich. We were so glad the train was direct and had no stop overs to delay us from getting there. The weather was lovely and warm, we dropped our bags off at our hostel and then made our way straight into town for an early dinner and to check …
... Engineering. I just feel like I know how to do little bits of everything but I am not really good at anything. Its such a frustrating feeling but I also need to realize that I need to take things slow and not rush it. For now the best thing to do would be to slowly learn how to properly use my PEN camera, not skip out on stretching, run at least twice a week, and learn the dance moves. I don’t think I am wasting time in any major way but time just seems to go by so fast. Since ...
... our poor waitress is giving us wide- "are you okay with this" eyes. I pulled her aside and just told her to keep an eye on them and make sure they have a separate tab. We were just having a little fun. Turns out "Josh" and "Al" were American soldiers from Kentucky on leave from Iraq. And both drunk enough to believe that we were German. LOL. We were hearing great but most definitely exaggerated or made up war stories and how we ...
... with onion domes and is the largest gothic chruch in southern Germany. Inside is the tomb of Ludwig IV King of Bavaria. The arches from the inside are so very tall, amazing what was built between 1468 and 1488.
On down the street to Karls Tor or Karls Gate, which overlooks Karlsplatz, and an Ice Skating rink. We stopped for some street food with kraut and sausage. And as ice skating lessons began, we watched the children as the slid across ...
... ultimately owned that table. With all this sorted I left the guys to go and pick up my amazing housemate from the train station so that we could go and buy ourselves a dirndl (dress).
After a good shop ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Mons Am Gotheplatz Munich
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87