No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Valras-Plage
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
was our last day in France. We did not want to spend the whole day cleaning,
doing laundry and packing, so we did make it to the beach in Meze, which was
only about 15 minutes away. Blake wanted to be able to play beach ball
volleyball and had spotted a net on the beach when we went for ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... feel the breeze blowing into Sven so hopefully we will all be a bit cooler and more comfortable. I will finish off with some boring information for anyone remotely interested. Just before we arrived at the campsite today we passed the 3000 miles of driving mark and we have been averaging 32 mph and achieving fuel economy of 28.6 mpg. Finally, my beard has been trimmed twice and is now resembling the type of growth seen on many men after as little as a ...