No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Meteore Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... with French history. We biked around the Grand Canal in front of Versailles, which was in the shape of a cross and a mile long. When we got to the top of the cross, we ate our food and listened to Leila tell us about French history and Versailles. We biked to visit a 'getaway' from the formal palace. We visited Marie-Antoinette's ...
... only had 2 hours of sleep that night.
4) Ewan managed to get us escorted through security upon arrival in Paris because he was having such an epic screaming melt down that they brought us to the front of the line (He lost his head lamp while walking off the plane. Poor guy).
5) Managed to get over the jet lag very quickly and have been enjoying our time here. The kids have had way more fun here than I expected. Some highlights definitely ...
... t make me have to explain this to you again! We did it. We turned in the car to the agency without incurring another day of charges. We were able to store our bags at the agency. Had I known that before I made the reservation, we would have left our bags there all day and taken a much later train to Paris. We really loved Rouen.
We did catch our 12:07 ...
... so interesting as they are bustling with people, trains pulling and pulling out and lots to see.
Vincent had said we would meet in the front of the station and so we went outside to wait for him and watched the hustlers in action. There were quite a few police/military types walking around but there did not seem to be a problem just a presence.
Vincent arrived and we set off out the back ...
... city.We visited: Le musee D'orsay, l'orangerie, les catacombes, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Saint Chapelle, les Tuilieries gardens, l'hotel de ville (my personal favorite), le quartier latin (Latin quarter), Versailles, Pere lachaise and Monmartre cemeteries.
My favorite area in Paris is the Latin Quarter. It is full of winding little alleys, brimming with students and enchanting little pubs and "brasseries". We enjoyed spending time there whenever we ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159