Hotel Mediterranee Port-La-Nouvelle
Travel Blogs from Port La Nouvelle
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
... be ready to press on on Sunday weather depending.
... Lecate last night to arrange the crane for me, thanks guys much appreciated.
- Yes it is for so many reasons at so many levels
- Lets start on getting the mast up the local robber wants 110 euros.
- Or roughly four times what anyone else charged, in the next port they have quoted 35 euros still not cheap but within realistic expectations.
- So its off to port Leucate ( if it's not ...
- Made it through the last lock into Narbonne not without incident.
- This is a control lock and they wont let you through without your carnet to use the canals, I dont have a carnet because no one could it seems take the money anywhere previously.
- They dont accept cards, and I had to scrape the cash together.
- 81.4 € for the use of the waterway from Bordeaux, a bargain indeed.
- Having watched some ...