Hotel Marco Simone and Golf Resort
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... thunder. Several massive downpours follow! We wait, but some others booked on the tour chicken out and reschedule. We are all issued blue plastic raincoats that make is look like a group of smurfs. Finally the rain dies away and we begin. Driving a Segway is easy and lots of fun. Our 3 hour tour is fantastic! We travel with ease around all the central sights, weaving through tourists and ...
... mostly residential. I passed a rose garden, and the Giardino degli Aranci (Park of the Oranges), which had a wonderful view overlooking the Trastevere District and St. Peter’s dome in the distance. The church right there, Santa Sabina, is gorgeous inside, with a large open space flanked by Corinthian columns and beautiful stone mosaics.
It was getting late by now (3 PM!) so I decided this next stop would be my last for the day before heading back to ...
Up early, packed up our gear and said farewell to the big old house in Cilento that had been our home for ten days. Cilento is a great area that is lacking in tourists and really feels like the real Italy. Unfortunately that means rough windy roads and very little English spoken. However if you get past those barriers it is a region rich in scenery, food, ...
... closest friends and officials yelling "Silence no talking" every 30 seconds or so!!!!! You think I'm exaggerating but no this is what they do, there are so many people pushing shoving talking you really don't get to enjoy the experience. Next stop was St. Peter's which I did on Sunday and I'm so glad i did as there were less crowds and I could see and spend as much time as I wanted there. It was still ...
... She bought a ticket to the airport and we said good-bye and away she went to her train. :-( Lori could not charge her laptop, because all of our adapters were two pronged and she needed a three pronged one. She asked at several stores in the train station (she downloaded a photo to show people what she wanted) but no luck. One clerk suggested a store at another metro stop, so we headed down to the metro. We thought that we got off at the right stop, ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72