Hotel Maravilloso E Impresionante Con Opciones De Salud
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... change to 44 and we boarded at 11:15, with takeoff at 11:55. Only a quick 50 minute flight to Copenhagen with food and drinks available to purchase. We landed at 12:40. We went to the baggage claim area and had another long wait for our bags and a last minute change of baggage carousel. No strike this time that we know of though. Grabbed our bags then made our way to the exit and through the mass of people to the ticket machine for the trains. Got tickets at 1:30 ...
... a giant hippie commune where everybody is free, eats, drinks, and smokes A LOT of weed. Walking along "The Green Light District" was an eye opener. Very different from Amsterdam, seemed a lot more sketchy as the men selling weed were covered head to toe. What were they hiding from if this is a lawless community?! Who knows. We weren't allowed to take any pictures. It was pretty cool to see, everyone seemed very happy and it gave off a good vibe. We didn't indulge ...
Before I talk about today, I want to mention how freaking cool last night was. We went to a summer solstice celebration where they burned a gigantic pile of wood and strange "under the sea" themed figures. It was the biggest bonfire I've ever seen and it was awesome. Apparently for summer solstice the tradition is to burn a witch, but this particular ceremony we went to burns different themed things every year instead.
This morning we had ...
I find that the moments I love most when traveling are those when I feel like I'm part of a local experience while not standing out as a tourist or as an American. The first time I went to Paris, I was determined to ride the metro and look as much like a local as possible (hint: this involved a fair bit of scowling and studying my route beforehand to avoid having to pull out a map). I rode on the back of a friend's bike in Amsterdam, danced til dawn ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced