Hotel Maravilloso E Impresionante Con Opciones De Salud
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... Jewish Museum (cool architecture, but only 4 tiny rooms), to see the royal palace, and to Nyhaven - which is what is depicted on just about every postcard of Copenhagen.
I would be remiss if I failed to note the most interesting sight of them all. Outside of the train station, there was an older gentleman who wore a hat that appeared to be a sheep or goat on his head, and he played the recorder. Rather, he played ONE note on ...
... hours. I had a beef open sandwich for lunch and the pickles just about destroyed my sinuses! When we arrived at our hotel there were 3 or 4 other tour buses arriving at e same time so it was chaos! We have a very small room but a great view of river and buildings. This evening we went to the Tivoli Gardens. The gardens were ...
... beautifully done
on the inside and out, and Aunt Pernille’s sense of spatial style is top
quality. Kaitlyn, you would love ...
... After that we were getting hungry for dinner so we tried an amazing place called Firefly garden. It was quite pricey but the half raw half cooked all vegan menu was unbelievable! It definitely made up for our meal last night were we didn't make it to the vegan restaurant of our choice before the kitchen closed. Finally we visited Christiania, An alternative hippie commune created in the 70's, basically Denmark's version of Nimbin. We're the government ...
... cycling on his old bike to come and pick me up. Completely insane. I sat on the back of the bike, my ass rubbing against the wheel itself, and he took us home, like 2 minutes away.
16th of June:
The next day I woke up with a terrible hangover, only some 5 hours of sleep, packed my stuff, had a quick bite for breakfast, said goodbye to Alan who was still in zombie-mode and made my way also like a zombie towards a hitch-hiking spot on ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $155
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $155
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $138
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $94
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!