Hotel Maravilloso E Impresionante Con Opciones De Salud
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... out the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Garden and Carlsberg brewery. Should be good.
We did a lap on the bus and stopped to check out the Little Mermaid and then checked out Tivoli Garden. Then hopped on another bus and headed to Carlsberg. This place is massive. Acres and acres. Lots of bars and places to eat. Also has an adventure park/playground. Not an active brewery any more, but still impressive. Had to have a sample.
... plane again with all our carry on luggage for a one hour wait and then back on the same plane to Melbourne. Many of the same people from the ship are on the same flight so we all have a chat and then head off on the final leg of our journey. Dinner is served and attendant gives me 2 bottles of wine, thinks I need it!! Funny. Goes down well am nicely relaxed filling out customs ...
Our excursion took us to Frederiksborg Castle and then the summer residence of the royal family at Fredensburg where we saw the King &Queen and the changing of the guard. Later we visited Kronborg Castle built in the 15th century, which is the setting for Shakespeare's ...
... made it to Copenhagen!... I put on my down jacket and immediately took it off because the weather was shockingly t-shirt worthy. With all of our backpacking gear we headed into town. It was about 3 pm with 6 hours of precious sunlight left. We headed straight for some energy and found one of the many local coffee shops.
Copenhagen is a coastal city with many canals running through its heart so the canal tour was the first thing on our ...
... a blank expression. He apparently didn't know English or German. Nothing but his native African language. I tried to sleep but it was hard, stop, go, doors open and close and mostly due to the fact that it was absolutely freezing in there. I ended up sleeping on the floor which worked because I could stretch my legs and not sit like a caged bird. It was gross but worth it in the end. Later on we also got a German business man who almost missed his stop if it wasn't for Leandra ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!