Hotel Maravilloso E Impresionante Con Opciones De Salud
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... told them to meet us at the wrong terminal, thinking the main one was 2 instead of 3. You'd think after all of my recent flights I would know by now, but I guess not. Anyways, after waiting in terminal 3 for a little while, we decided there was a good chance we missed them and they had already gotten to terminal two rather than waiting on the thought that they still hadn't exited from claiming their luggage. Sure enough, when we walked ...
Now, this was not my first Tivoli adventure, oh no; I spent a rather ecstatic day there on my first trip to Europe when I was 7 (and have the journal entry to prove it – I was travel blogging before it was cool). And the highlight of that trip was the Fun House, which I vividly remember as a magical land of gigantic metal slides and ladders ...
... hotel' s shuttle.
The Bella Sky is tall,sleek and modern, two teeny twin beds, a Huge wall window with a great city view,a glass enclosed bathroom with polka dots sprayed over strategic areas for privacy,very unusual.
I made plans with a couple I met on the cruise ship's roll call(a site where future cruisers can chat) We ...
The Hotel Maritime has some excellent plus points. It is very well placed, the staff are really friendly and it is reasonably priced. They score very few points however for breakfast, which is uninspiring, with too few tables for the number of rooms, which meant that we ended up playing musical chairs. This is not a good game first thing in the morning, when most people's aim is to see just how fast they can down their first coffee. ...
... and had interacted with us students throughout his presentation. He had us stand in categories to see the types of exchange students here this year. We found that there are way more girls than guys, 80% European students, almost no African students, and only about 10 students under the age of 20 (including me). He added that the reason so few of us are under the age of 20 is because most European students don't go to college until 20 or 21, which I ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced