Hotel Lefkos Pyrgos
Travel Blogs from Athens
... 10 90;ельно увиди 90;, что Афины – очень теплы 81; город. Напол 85;енный вкусн 86;й едой и добро ...
... the acropolis, passing the temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Gate. We walked up many steps to the gate for the acropolis, then hit the WC while our guide Eva bought the tickets. Then, we continued up the rest of the steps to top. I was pleased that the Temple of Nike was actually there this time. Last time it was not there. We walked around the Parthenon and took some photos. We headed out to find Eva for the walk to the plaka. ...
... would take us nearly 90 minutes so we took a shortcut to the university and caught the Hop on Hop off and arrived at the museum. Once again we had freshly squeezed orange juice before heading to the museum. The ISIC card came in handy once again as we were given student prices for the entrance to museum. The museum displayed some beautiful pieces and one of the highlights was seeing a statue of Poseidon. When we walked out of the museum we could see the Hop on Hop off ...
Given that yesterday was so hectic, we thought we would sleep in a little. Our first task was to go to the bus station to get our tickets to go to Preveza. We caught a taxi (mainly Skoda's) to the bus depot which was about a 20 min drive from the Hotel. This took us through an area of town that we hadn't seem before.
Not quite sure why they have speed limits over hear, because everybody ignores them. The speed limit on the freeway was 80kph and the ...
... since, up until now, I've mostly written in Greek. So here I am, ready to share my journey and my thoughts with a bunch of strangers on the internet. But before that, I really should go pack. Be back in a few days internet strangers, you all have an awesome day =)
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $108
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $234
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $144
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $74
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $96
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $111
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotel
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $64
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $155
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $98
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $39
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $50
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $48
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $107
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $85
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $98
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $131
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price