Hotel Lal's Haveli

Address: 8892/95 Multani Dhanda, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110055, India | 2 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 2 star hotel, located in the Central Delhi area of New Delhi, is near Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), National Gandhi Museum, Crafts Museum, and Metro Walk Mall.
Map this hotel



    TravelPod Member ReviewsHotel Lal's Haveli New Delhi

    Reviewed by c044646

    Secure, convenient and friendly

    Reviewed Jan 31, 2012
    by (7 reviews) Gifu , Japan Flag of Japan

    10 min walk to the main bazaar st. and New Delhi train station. Nice and cheap local restaurant around as well as their own rooftop restaurant. Relatively a bit more expensive than hotels in Main bazaar, but we are pretty satisfied with the service.

    This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of

    TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Lal's Haveli New Delhi

    4.00 of 5 stars Excellent

    Travel Blogs from New Delhi

    India - New Delhi

    A travel blog entry by thailand_dream on Jun 17, 2015

    68 photos

    ... where the positives stop. I mean, i come across touts and opportunists all the time but never have i seen so many, so determined, so concentrated in one place before. Pahar ganj is a festering pit full of liers, cheaters and scammers. They'll try to follow you into hotels, telling reception they brought you there in order to get a commission (at your room rates expense). They'll follow you into the train station, telling you foreigners can't book tickets here - (we ...

    Back to Delhi for a day

    A travel blog entry by hayclarketravel on Oct 31, 2014

    5 photos

    ... his services and headed straight to the prepaid booth. He didn't say anything just threw back his guestbook and asked us to take a read. It was all addressed to superkhan and filled with a year's worth of good reports about his rickshaw or as he calls it helicopter rides around Agra. We started to chat to him and quiet liked him, he seemed like a good guy. So we put our new mindset of allowing people to help us to work. We told him we wanted a hotel for 500 with WiFi in ...

    A Delhi driving lesson

    A travel blog entry by allmytravels on Mar 15, 2014

    2 photos

    ... that makes driving around the Kinsale road roundabout in Cork blindfolded look like a piece of cake!!! 80% of drivers will drive around them clockwise. The remaining 20% go whatever direction they feel like! Throw in a few cows for sport and it gets pretty chaotic! After a day of driving around Delhi though you sort of stop hearing all the honking after a while. And actually the fear of crashing goes. I guess , people really can adjust to any environment after a ...

    1st day Delhi

    A travel blog entry by mlsmalcolm on Feb 17, 2014

    7 photos

    The flight was good and we made up time arriving 5 minutes late. Had a really nice curry for dinner but drew the line when I was asked if I wanted vegetarian or chicken for breakfast, lot of head wobbling but got a cup of tea. the two Indian ladies at check in were sat not far behind us and didn't disappoint as they struggled to get their hand luggage out of ...

    Namaste Delhi

    A travel blog entry by shineyface on Oct 19, 2013

    1 photo

    ... kind sir wanted to guide us somewhere else we didn't want to go. They all asked the same personable questions and lingered. As soon as we got rid of one, another approached. We were tired, disorientated and hot. It was impossible to stroll alone. Eventually we made our way around the concentric circles of Connaught Place, Delhi's main modern shopping area, park and bizarre, accompanied all the while. We were about to catch the metro, ...