Hostal Lago Sagrado Inn Puno

Address: Avenida la Torre N0 449, Puno, 051, Peru | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.


This hotel, located on Avenida la Torre N0 449, Puno, is near Waynapicchu, Inca Trail, Cusco & Machu Picchu Railway, and Catedral de Puno.
Map this hotel



    TripAdvisor Reviews Hostal Lago Sagrado Inn Puno

    5.00 of 5 stars Outstanding

    Travel Blogs from Puno

    Puno y las islas, Lago Titicaca - Days 46 - 48

    A travel blog entry by kate.alexandra on Apr 20, 2015

    43 photos

    ... on the island since handicraft is essential to making a living. The local dress was a little different from the previous islands too, with men's and women's marital status signified by the colour of their hats and jumpers respectively. We felt rather sorry for the few elderly single men who seemed to skulking around the town (white tips on their floppy hats). We enjoyed a steep walk from the port up to the main square where we enjoyed some sweet, fresh mango and ...

    Day 9 ~ March 19th

    A travel blog entry by tsd-peru on Mar 19, 2015

    4 comments, 32 photos


    Today was a very watery day. We went to Lake Titicaca and visited two major islands, Uros Island and Taquile Island. Lake Titicaca has a total of 41 islands and is the highest navigable lake in the world. Lake Titicaca is 60% owned by Peru, the other 40% belongs to Bolivia. The interesting fact is that Lake Titicaca actually taste sweet because the lake has plants, totora reeds. Titicaca actually has a meaning; ...

    Been exhausted

    A travel blog entry by ontyfrench on Dec 27, 2014

    ... fast days, I had been stayed in Bolivia for 28 nights!

    started move en route to Puno, 3 hours and 30 minutes.

    That is my third and final country visiting in the South America.

    half all the way, was sleeping on coach seat. Off the bus, took a taxi (6Soles fare =2USD)

    to Kollas Inn where I am staying at central locate and nearby rail station for leaving to Cusco on 29th.

    mostly spent stayed at my room...lazy night!

    30. Cusco to Puno (4 days, 250 miles)

    A travel blog entry by thomsontrolls on Dec 06, 2014

    91 photos

    ... in a field on the side of the road and joined them. This was pretty much the end of anything interesting for the day as we pushed on to try and reach our wild camp spot at the Racqui ruins. As a storm set in, we decided to call it a day early at a hostal in Combopata. We showered and then went out for fried chicken, chips, salad and a litre of coke. All the healthy goodness we need to get us up and over the Abra la Raya (4,312 metres) tomorrow. Day 16. Sunday 7th December. Combopata ...

    Lake Titicaca. Part 1: Peru

    A travel blog entry by wyldhorsez on Nov 29, 2014

    36 photos

    ... ate a cena the same size as the previous almuerzo, before being decked out in traditional local dress and going to a dance in the the town hall. All the other tourists and host families turned up dressed in ponchos and traditional dresses and began spinning each other around in circles as the band played Andean folk songs that seemed to last forever. Exhausted and dizzy we crashed into a deep sleep. The next day we woke early, had a breakfast of pancakes and said goodbye ...