Hotel King's Hall
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... my whole adventure will begin!
I invite you to enjoy it to the fullest with me as many of you (not to say everybody) asked me if they could come or either to make a place for them in my luggage! I would be so much extra over weight at the airport that i would be broke before even starting my trip lol!!
C'est pour cette raison que j'ai decidee de creer un blog et je vais faire de mon mieux ...
Today was an even later wake up for the kids. I guess they were tired from all the boating they did yesterday. We're leaving today, but not until evening. After breakfast, we packed lunch and headed back to the beach. It was the warmest and clearest of all the days we were there. The kids were right back on the power boat for more ...
We were all tired and got up after 9:00 this morning. It was a day long beach day. Peter took the kids out on the power boat all day long, only coming back in to get lunch. They were enjoying aqua boarding. I went along in the afternoon to take videos. We had a fantastic bonfire in the evening and roasted ...
... to steer clear of doing work in buildingsites and Machineries, etc. Also, individuals with ringing in the ears disorder ought to steer clear of driving loud areas and restrict enough time put in the loud locations. Manage the Blood Pressure Level : Because tinnitus can be brought on by high blood pressure, people can management it by reduction of the blood pressure level. The following advice will help individuals to lower ...
The people in Vermont call this area " The Quiet Corner" and we were so happy we visited this wonderful area!!!
We had no idea how amazing Newport would be but...it was vibrant little town on the shores of Lake Memphremugog, a beautiful International lake!! We had a picnic on the lake shores and then walked the streets of town, which included climbing a steep hill to one of the ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance