Hotel King's Hall
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
After a long road, we pulled into BCS campus this evening at 6pm. We were greeted by the most wonderful family reception and our new home is nice and cozy. Completely exhausted at this point, so turning in but wanted to share a couple of last photos and thank everyone for following along. Lots of love to family and friends in the east and west. ...
... a schooner parked in the Quebec port that was a fishing vessel from the 1920 built in Nova Scotia. Now it is part of the Museum of Charlevoix and on loan to Quebec for the summer. Our last day the kids payed in these fun fountains on the Plains of Abraham, we had yummy crepes for lunch, and Sue and I treated ourselves to dinner out at Aux Ancien Canadien which is in the oldest building in the old city -- built in ...
It is hot today -- nearly 90 degrees and quite humid. It started out cloudy and a bit rainy, and we thought today was going to be one of those washed out days with lots of rain. No sir -- now it's bright and humid. We are getting a slow start on today. Ruby got bitten by something (Abe thinks it was a black fly) and has a swollen eye, so we've been nursing that a bit. Abe and ...
... on our journey - at least until our next stop so we could find a mechanic who could fix it properly.
It was Saint Jean Baptiste Day in Quebec - hence the reason we were not able to find a mechanic in this province (all the stores were ...
... and hit really bad rush hour traffic on the way back. There is lots of construction on too where three or four lanes narrow down to one which doesn't help with traffic flow. The construction workers are actually on strike right now but all the cones and barricades are still up.
By the time we got back my left ankle was really hurting so Bob put me on the couch with a glass of wine and an ice pack and he made us some ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance