Hotel King's Hall
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... staying over at the hotel tonight and as luck would have it, I had an upgrade for a room to suite and a $75.00 coupon towards a room booking. This is a super day and nice way to roll into the weekend. Supper will be picnic style in our suite- cheese, cold cuts, ciabatta, salad and fruit not to forget the ...
... search of somewhere to buy groceries. It's fun being in a place with very minimal English. People look frustrated at our lack of French, and they are less friendly here, but it's so snowy and different we don't mind.
We spent a day exploring old quebec which they call "up town". It's all so old! But at the same time, it's well maintained and super awesome. Then there is the weather. It's a whole new level of cold. AGAIN. -30 is rough, not the air itself....but the wind. ...
... We spoke with the sales girl who explained how maple syrup is processed and the grading of same. We tasted the four different grades...going from light to dark. As Gabe and I had different preferences, we just had to buy both...right?!! We also bought a Vermont maple creemee esentially a soft serve made with the dark maple syrup...oh my goodness my tummy is rumbling in appreciation at the mere mention of it. Its unlike any ...
... posing for us in various ways for optimal photographic purposes.
While Mark was busy taking pictures along the lake and Natalie and the kids were peacefully sitting in the car and waiting for him.....Hudson quietly remarked (seemingly to himself)....
"Now (apologetic tone).......this might hurt a bit."
Turning to see what he was referring to Natalie watched as he attempted to remove the sales tag from his new (and already ...
After a long road, we pulled into BCS campus this evening at 6pm. We were greeted by the most wonderful family reception and our new home is nice and cozy. Completely exhausted at this point, so turning in but wanted to share a couple of last photos and thank everyone for following along. Lots of love to family and friends in the east and west. ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance