Hotel King's Hall
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... out of the way from almost every state, including the surrounding New England states, it’s a must-see for any international boundary enthusiast like myself. Also, make sure to learn even a little French if you want to interact with the locals, and because French is spoken basically throughout Quebec, that little piece of tape and row of potted flowers won’t save you (even though English is spoken as well, it’s always fun to try to fit ...
A nice campground after a 4 hour drive through Montreal - mostly easy driving, which is good, because we didn't know how much twisty, windy, up and down we would face the next day on "La Route des Sommets", and after crossing the border into Maine!
... City Hall is also a lovely building and at the time of our visit it boasted a Halloween exhibition with literally hundreds of pumpkins on display. After a decent walk around this very picturesque city we returned to the ship for an early dinner before a planned evening excursion to see the city at night with all it's lights aglow. Must remember not to let Chris swing her handbag at night and I won't jingle any change in my pockets for fear of being ...
... vous puissiez vivre avec moi chaque moments fantastique que je m'apprete a vivre! Malheureusement les photos de bouffe ne pourront pas etre aussi délicieuses et c'est pourquoi que je m'excuse a l'avance .. Pour vous de ne pas etre avec moi!! ;)
N'hesitez pas a me faire part de vos commentaires, je vais m'ennuyer de vous et il me fera donc plaisir de vous lire!
Un abbraccio a tutti arrivederci! ...
... with their awesome uncle. They spent most of the day on the water. We went back to the house around 4:00 to wait until Opa got there. After he got in we had appetizers and cocktails. Nick challenged him to a game of backgammon and won! It was sad to go only after such a short visit. We're already looking forward to next years ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
1100 Rene Levesque East, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance