Hotel King's Hall
Travel Blogs from Quebec
It's a sea day and nothing's happened which is worthy of note except for the fact that it's been quite rough. The swells have been across our bows and the ship has been moving laterally and not along its length. This has created a rolling sensation and has been quite pronounced at times. Playing quoits and TT was made more difficult by the roll and is the main reason why I have no victories to report though I did ...
... a fond dans mon projet de kiosques a cafe - Come Gli Italiani ! Espresso corto, lungo, cappuccino, caffe latte, caffe freddo... Et peut etre bien caffe corretto ( incluant un shot de grappa :-) toujours plaisant un vendredi apres midi 15h00 apres une semaine epuisante au boulot!
Im leaving Montreal saturday night September 20th at 10:15 pm. I will land around noon in Rome the following day and ...
... with their awesome uncle. They spent most of the day on the water. We went back to the house around 4:00 to wait until Opa got there. After he got in we had appetizers and cocktails. Nick challenged him to a game of backgammon and won! It was sad to go only after such a short visit. We're already looking forward to next years ...
We were all tired and got up after 9:00 this morning. It was a day long beach day. Peter took the kids out on the power boat all day long, only coming back in to get lunch. They were enjoying aqua boarding. I went along in the afternoon to take videos. We had a fantastic bonfire in the evening and roasted ...
... catholic churches we've ever seen, Saint Mary Star of the Sea!!
After this we continued our day trip to Lake Willoughby, a beautiful lake created by the glaciers!! Where we joined the locals & went swimming!! It was a warm day - 78 degrees - perfect for a swim in a cool mountain lake! I found the most incredible rock in this lake, I'll treasure forever!!
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance