Hotel King's Hall
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
Travel Blogs from Quebec
Monday October 5 2015
His take on the day:
We started the day at 3.50am to get to our balloon flight at dawn. We love these flights and this one was so funny sharing with 4 ladies from Arkansas and 2 girls who were 911 Emergency Responders. The fall leaves were really nice on the still, cold morning. Travelling from Vermont to adjacent New Hampshire, we ended up in Canada (and had to convert our brains to metric ...
Can't say that last night was one of the best in my life! So much so, I decided I was not well enough to go to breakfast and that I would endeavour to see a Dr sometime today. Not trying to worry anyone back home, just telling the story!
Peter spoke with Lisa at breakfast and she told him "There was an in house Dr at the Chateau Frontenac. So on his way back to the room Peter organised with the concierge for the Dr to give me a ring and ...
... is much more of a city than anything else, and with its location right on the shores of Lake Champlain and presence of the University of Vermont, this city meant for beer lovers and foodies alike deserves to be commented positively on. It’s a city packed with plenty of shopping, bars, restaurants, and other attractions. The only issue was finding an inexpensive place to stay in the city or at least within close proximity of it. during ...
A nice campground after a 4 hour drive through Montreal - mostly easy driving, which is good, because we didn't know how much twisty, windy, up and down we would face the next day on "La Route des Sommets", and after crossing the border into Maine!
... a fond dans mon projet de kiosques a cafe - Come Gli Italiani ! Espresso corto, lungo, cappuccino, caffe latte, caffe freddo... Et peut etre bien caffe corretto ( incluant un shot de grappa :-) toujours plaisant un vendredi apres midi 15h00 apres une semaine epuisante au boulot!
Im leaving Montreal saturday night September 20th at 10:15 pm. I will land around noon in Rome the following day and ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $73
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance