No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Prague
... mostly from Soviet times. We got to visit the cells where the prisoner had a flat board roughly the size of a door to sleep on, nothing else, with winter temperatures around -5 inside. The bathroom they were only allowed to use twice a day for no longer than 2 minutes each time. Most likely the stench was so bad no-one wanted to linger longer.many of the prisoners here were deserters that had been caught and they were executed. The firing ...
... sound much, but was incredibly beautiful! Emma opted for chicken strips and potato and also really enjoyed it. We then headed to the cathedral and castle, and spent the entire afternoon wondering around the grounds. Some of the views were insane, and we managed to have lots more laghs about random things whilst at it! One of these laughs was out of sheer cringe, as sat on a wall enjoting the views, some random guy approached us, and ...
... the corner from the hotel, we we grabbed some breakfast and coffee, and few bits and pieces from the shops. Finally packing was completed and we were out the door. The driver was waiting for us at the reception, so after we checked out, we were soon on our way. The driver stated that the trip would take 4hrs, within about 30mins we were out of city, and on the open freeways, that had no speed limit. I was watching the speed of the car, highest we ...
... been fully fermented and therefore had a more pure taste to it. I only managed 2 or 3 sips then let Van have the rest. I'm not a drinker, but yeah - that beer was alot better than the 2 other beers I've tried in my entire life.
10) the world's biggest toystore - to be honest, from outside it just looks like a small grey building, and we couldn't go inside anyway. It was the statue outside of the toystore that was the main talking point - the boy with the ...
... one of hedges and fountains and ponds and peacocks. One odd feature is a large wall made to look like the wall of a cave. They also had a aviary with one huge owl in it, keeping an eye out for any one who let their tiny dog run loose. On our way to the Charles Bridge we detoured through the Vojan gardens, which was mostly fruit trees. Back across the river we ended up at the old town square again and admired the hams ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Becvarova 2081/14, Prague | 3 star hotel
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!