No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Prague
... very close to the American Embassy. There are two parts to this museum. The downstairs part mostly has a lot of words (in English) on the walls, and not a whole lot to actually see. The other part is the tower that a famous alchemist, Kelly, used. There are 60 steps to the top, and then you feel like you've entered a Halloween funhouse. They have set it up how he might have had it set up, with jars of odd body parts, a skeleton, and other interesting items he might have had. It ...
Some tips I picked up on my road trip to Prague
1) Souvenirs prices are in Czech crowns and REALLY reasonably priced. We bought a pen, metal flip top lighter, magnet, boxes of Prague matches, and a post card and spent 249 crowns or roughly 9 euros!
2) If you are driving your own car (or a rental) in Prague apparently there is a rule that at 3pm you must turn your headlights on...even ...
... crows and the bells chime. It was quite cool to say we have done it but it was not the most exciting thing we had ever seen. We headed back to the markets we were at the night before to get some lunch. Chicken breast, sausage and traditional potato dish to share. Then Mum you won't be happy with this but but we had a Cronut...a cross between a croissant and donut, it was delicious but not that good for the waist line! We bumped into Paul and Pam who came to ...
... for particular shows (unsuccessfully) and grabbing a drink. Exhausted we returned to our hotel by tram, and grabbed another meal at our local restaurant. Different this time, goulash with dumplings and a giant potato pancake stuffed with chicken and peppers. No prizes for guessing what I had to drink. Nat is getting to enjoy ciders (still double the cost of beer). Tomorrow is our last full day in Prague. Storms are forecast so we may do some travel ...
... horses included. Next door is the room out of which dissenting royalty was thrown out of the windows (defenestration). The nearby roman church celebrates the local Saint John of Normuk. Across the castle to the monastery, a beer hall lunch was provided. The walk into the town below was via a vineyard and pass the Italian, German and US embassies. The church of St. Nicholas was worth a stop. The walk across the Charles Bridge to ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!