TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Isleno Isla Mujeres
Travel Blogs from Isla Mujeres
... two days of driving around the Yucutan Peninsula.
I seem to have started this **** about, so I'll try to go back to where I left off in my previous missive.
It was Friday the first of May. We'd recaptured Nancy (I may have forgotten to mention that she had managed to untie what I regarded as a perfectly adequate knot), and I was setting off to reward her rescuer. He arrived on a bicycle and was very pleased with $30 US. I'd already given the harbour officials a ...
... cash) Now 8 seems to be a good place to stop. No such luck. We got a tow (from a cousin) to the federal boat docks. Restricted area. After about 30 minutes someone brought us a half full jerry. (a different cousin) We cruised over to the other boat that had initially towed us and took our boats jerry and got the fuel they were getting...(with mix) We were on our way, and ascribed all of this to the boat owner to this point...I was still cutting the dive master (a lot of ) some ...
... I was able to check 3 items off my bucket list in Cancun:
- Skinny dipping. Yip, after one too many cocktails it seemed like an excellent idea to cross this item off my bucket list! So off Cooz, Katie, Luke and I went to the resort beach front where we stripped down headed into the beautifully warm ocean. We were having a jolly old time until we noticed a small crowd of people that had formed at the bar that ...
... by the Spanish on the south coast. The island is small so you can hire a golf buggy and circumnavigate it in a day, making stops along the way. Today, however, is a beach day for chilling. When we get off the ferry we walk along the main road until we can get on to the beach, then walk along the north coast until we find a spot where we want to stop. It's the afternoon by this time, so I ask for a price for for four sun beds and two parasols and the waiter at Carlos ...
We're back, blogging, with a vengeance. It is once again not so sunny in paradise. But the rain can't dampen our moods, after a beautiful brekkie we say 'yes please' to golf buggie rental for another DIY Jellie tour of the islands, definitely no crocs this time tho!
Joe sets the standard, remembering that we indeed drive ...
Other places to stay in Isla Mujeres
Calle Zazil Ha s/n Int 7, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $169
- When is all-inclusive, not?
- Avalon wonderful; don't do AI
- Clean your own room....
Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Lovely, going back as soon as possible.
- Also great for children!
- Ixchel is magic
Avenida Carlos Lazo 1, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Island vacation at its best
- Great but better down the street!
Lote 12, Mza 8, Smza 01, Avenida Rueda Medina, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Av. Hidalgo Col. Centro, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $65
Fracc. Laguna Mar SM. 7 Mza. 75 Lotes 15 y 16, Isla Mujeres | 4 star hotelfrom $300
- Great hotel but piano player a PERVERT
- A Wonderful Hidden Treasure
- Relax in Seclusion at the Villa Rolandi
Av. Francisco I. Madero No 1 y 2, Isla Mujeres | 1 star hotelfrom $40
Calle Zazil Ha 118, Isla Mujeres | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Truly a delight, but not for the typical Cancun tourist
- Skip this DIRTY dungeon
- Barefoot breakfast
Seccion Rocas Punta Norte, Lotes 9 & 10, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $50
- Just Perfect
- A Very Blessed & Unforgettable Honeymoon Stay
- Relaxing Stay at Media Luna
Ave Rueda Medina #7, Isla Mujeres | 2 star hotelfrom $149
- Isla + Nautibeach = Paradise
- Loved it, we plan on returning
Avenida Rueda Medina 15A, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $52
- Still a great place to visit
- Loved it!!! Friendly Staff!
- I loved it
Calle Nicolas Bravo y Entre Abasolo, Isla Mujeres | 2 star hotelfrom $68
20 Av Guerrero, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $55
Av. Hidalgo #11, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $75
Av. Hidalgo Lote 14, Sm 1, Mz. 18, Isla Mujeres | 3 star hotelfrom $55
Avenida Guerrero No. 7, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $65
Abasolo 10, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $33
Rueda Medina 150, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $50
Km. 4.5 Carretera al Parque El Garrafon , Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $148
Carretera Sac Bajo Lt 55 y 56/Fracc., Isla Mujeres | 1 star hotelfrom $80
Avs. Juarez and Francisco Madero, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $29
Carretera Sac - Bajo Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres | Hotelfrom $23