Hotel Il Castello
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
This weekend I went to Rome. For those who don't know, I love ancient history and mythology and so Rome and Athens are my geeky holy grails. This being the first time I have ever been to Europe, I wanted to make sure Rome was one of my stops. I arrived on Thursday but not before almost missing my flight from Barcelona (Why is it that when your in a …
... of us weary travelers probably had less than 4 hours during the entire trip. Some more…some less.
We had a brief stopover in Bangkok at 1:30am local time. Just enough time to stretch our legs along the terminal.
It was then on to Dubai. Not quite as long as the first leg but we were all extremely tired by then. The sun was chasing us as we approached Dubai. You could see it racing along the ...
... forming!Campo de Fiori is only a couple blocks away...thought we would go and find dinner there. OMGosh...we couldn't walk by a restaurant without the waiter coming out to get us to eat at their restaurant! We went a little further down a side street...thought it was one of Rick Steve's recommendation...went in...got the menu and it was all in Italian...and not one of Rick's. And that is OK.But I asked the waiter ...
... showcased. We didn’t have a guide but the descriptions were adequate. There were not many people so we didn't have a chance to eavesdrop on any English-speaking tour groups. We didn’t have the time to visit the rest of the museum but the exhibit itself made the trip worthwhile.
We decided to walk towards the Spanish steps for a look. We made a detour towards the Pantheon because ...
... Police) were standing around this massive crowd who were waving red Flags and balloons! A stage area had been set up and thousands of people had gathered for a protest rally. An Italian woman who was clearly passionate about what she was saying was speaking and the crowd seemed to like what she was saying too with lots of cheering and applauding !! I asked a guy in the crowd what was happening! In broken English he got the point across that they were protesting against ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Il Castello Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72