No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Minbar in room
- Drycleaning onsite
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Hesperia Hermosilla
TravelPod Member ReviewsHesperia Hermosilla Madrid
Located in the Salamanca district it is totally suitable for those aiming for a centrally located place to stay in at an affordable price. You have lots of stores, restaurants and transportation within a walking distance. Parking available.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hesperia Hermosilla Madrid
Travel Blogs from Madrid
... Velazquez, Durer, Canaletto, Mondrian ... at least for the time being. My ticket for the two museums cost me 25.60 Euros and it entitles me to one more museum. That's about $40 for three museums. Excellent value! The audioguides were extra (5 Euros each time) but I always like to get them.
For dinner I had tapas and wine in Plaza Santa Ana and what I spent there could have got me more than three pilgrim menus in the countryside. Yes, I am in ...
... then out into the middle of the intersection of 8 lanes of traffic. People just swerved and kept going.
- A woman playing cards on the sidewalk with a young boy wearing only a shirt
- Two severed goat heads in a street vendor's stall. Meat hanging nearby to sell.
- Someone's personal farm of one lone chicken tied to a fence on the sidewalk with feed at it's feet and a container of water ...
... middle of the large median dividing the main shopping street. It had several umbrellas with tables setup so we went over to investigate and it turned out to be a hot dog stand. Of all things to find in Portugal! They even had a vegan friendly soy-dog for Bree’s Mom so we ended up having dinner there and it was delicious.
Our last stop in Portugal was the town of Evora. After a beautiful scenic bus ride we were dropped in the middle of town, split into ...
... bed impossible and meaning that the pillows slid off the bed
3. The large and completely useless round thing that joined the tiny couch with the bed.
4. The bed being placed right next to the bathroom even though the room was huge.
5. No proper toilet door. So not much left to the imagination!
6. The beautiful taps which we could never figure out how to change from hot to cold or vice versa.
7. Minimal storage. ...
The nine-an-a-half-hour flight from Bogotá went smoothly; it was a night flight so I spent most of my time trying to sleep. I was in the middle row so didn't get to look out of the window at all.
My journey from the airport to the hostel took quite a long time but I got there in the end. By the time I dumped my bags in my dorm room it was between 4.30 and 5 pm. I was absolutely knackered. The hostel looked really good but one thing I would suggest to ...