No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Athens
... by another tourist who told me a little bit about Athens; he also told me how to say hello in Greek, it was "Γεια σας." I found a restaurant with the tourist called "The National," it was a whopping $20 USD which is 17.96 Euros for one Cheese burger! The people I met in Athens were extremely hospitable just as they were in the ...
... got the timing right for the bus; although we both had different times we thought we should have met at the designated meeting point. We walked up and down the main pathway looking for our group to no avail. So after about 40 minutes we found some spare seats in bus 26. About 200m down the road I saw Anne taking pictures in the middle of the street, so we alighted in the traffic jam and re-joined our lot of bus 15. Seems we didn’t hold ...
... better on the BA flight, but the seats were for Lilliputians, My knees were in the back of the woman in front of me all the way. Do NOT ever take an Airbus 320. Ever. And don't be lured by a designation of business class. They are the same.
I arrived in Athens at 3:10 am. I got pushed through the airport. I didn't have to go through customs. I didn't even talk to the immigration guy. The wheelchair pusher took care of it for me. He got ...
... it was dark and did not look a very nice
district. However we found it eventually by asking at another hotel, and it was
actually quite close to the other exit from the metro station. It all looked
... each coffee is charged, unless you ask the housekeeping for the usual electric teapot. I am sure the ladies will be more than happy to fetch you one. They did for us.
COMPLIMENTARY: A platter of seasonal fruit and a bottle of water was the welcoming indulgence, however there is availability for some extra complimentary water and juice throughout your stay. The Guest Relations Dept. will inform you accordingly.
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Circle - IX, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $12
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price