No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Healdsburg
- Nice breakfast at Hotel Healdsburg
- Morning walk around Healdsburg, plaza, farmer's market, etc.
- Beautiful drive to Lancaster Estate Vineyards - watching the Vineman Ironman Race
- Private vineyard tour
- Private wine tasting in the Library of the wine cave
- Taking wine tasting notes of each wine tasted …
- Waking up at 5AM to go hot air ballooning
- Drive through Starbucks
- Hot air ballooning - drifting effortlessly high above the beautiful California landscape
- Lauren soaking in the heat from the hot air balloon while David tries to shield her from burning
- VERY inappropriate remarks from our pilot (Did he really …
... to bed. We found out the next day on the news that the storm actually caused 3 fatalities. Bush and forest fires are constantly burning to the point that their existence is just accepted by the locals. The key is control and watching the winds.
We started hitting the wineries the second day. Staying in the Best Western gave us a free pass to the Alexandra Vineyard so we started there - sampling three or four whites and three or four ...
... at Saha. The tasting room was insane, but not in a good way. Rammed with rather rude people who decided that moving even an inch to let us in was beyond them; worse of all they had dragged their poor kids in so they could all sit and watch mummy and daddy getting wasted! The wine did not live up to the experience of having it with Arabian fusion food but the person serving the wine had the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. Quite stunning.
... that showed in their wine! Next we headed to dutton-goldfield for another tasting. They also had an excellent selection. Their C******nay was my winner there. The last vineyard of the day was iron horse. They specialize in sparkling wines. All of them were very tasty! The best part about this vineyard was the view. The small building sat on a hill overlooking acres and acres of the vines. ...