TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Hasa Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
... us and the price was cheaper than most hotels and 30% more than a private double at a hostel. That's a no brainer. We ended up loving the place so much that we asked for one additional night after that, for a total of 5 nights So instead of the rush, rush, rush that we and most tourists do in such a place, we had the luxury of time. We hardly went out at night, probably because we were recovering from the super fun nightlife of Bratislava. And to ...
... of Use-It) to sample the local suds, usually washed down with (I know it should be the other way around but inevitably there was normally more beer than food!!) one of the tempting array of heavy bar snacks.
- Parlamentu (best night in Prague and delicious deep fried cheese not even on the menu but we were in the know! Plus garlic ...
... part of the Lobkowicz palace. The terrace area of the cafe has a commanding view of the area below. Then there is a area of viewing which is better than the cafe terrace. And there are steps going all the way down. We then walked down the oldest vineyard in Czech which is dotting the hills down. Then crossed the Lesser Town to the St.Nicholas church for a look at its gothic dome. Its the best gothic church North of the ...
... Clock The Prague astronomical clock, or Prague orloj, is a medieval astronomical clock located in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. The clock was first installed in 1410, making it the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest one still working. Description The Orloj is mounted on the southern wall of Old Town City Hall in the Old Town Square. The clock mechanism itself is composed of three main components: the astronomical dial, representing the ...
Prague is very beautiful city. Full of medieval architecture, small tiny streets and interesting sights on every corner. I spent three days there, one day I was messing around, trying to discover the menthality of Czechs, trying to find out, where to go, what to eat and drink and getting the orientation.
Whole second day I spent with a tour guide called Eva. (I booked the tour on the internet, websites ohmyprague.com doesn't sound positive, but I have ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!